Yeah!!!!!!!!!!! Having a party??? Dumb question! Where's he gonna live? What's he gonna do? What's the plan man???
Oh, Melissa. Hayle was bored and asked me to tell her a story about a mean person. I couldn't think of any, well, I did, but it wasn't what she wanted. So I thought and thought. I remembered one time, I think you were4 years old. I went to pick up pizza's at Bruno's Pizza in Ft. Laud. You came with me. You were SO cute, and so tiny. But you were so excited to be helping. So we got the pizza, you sat in the back and you were gonna hold the pizza's. We drove home and when I went around to get you out, you were crying. I sid what's wrong??? And you had had the pizza's on your lap, and they were HOT, burning your little legs. I felt SO bad!!!! I would have thought you would tell me, or take them off your lap if they hurt, but you didn't! AAaawwww!! So sad. See, what was that, like25 years ago, and I still think of that sad little face. Do you remember it??
Oh my god, I remember that. Too bad Melissa wasn't more like her mother, she would have told you. But that doesn't make you mean, you didn't know. Tony and Erin are going to live with me for a little while. He doesn't know what he is going to do, yet. He is looking into just about everything. I'm not planning anything until he gets here bc I really don't know how long it will take him.
We will just have to have a get together or something..I can't wait till Christmas, but I guess I will if I have to..I don't remember the pizza thing but I do remember the ice cream thing. Danny was soo proud. Keep us up to date on Tony's trip home.. Actually , Tony can now..
4 comments:
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!! Having a party??? Dumb question! Where's he gonna live? What's he gonna do? What's the plan man???
Oh, Melissa. Hayle was bored and asked me to tell her a story about a mean person. I couldn't think of any, well, I did, but it wasn't what she wanted. So I thought and thought. I remembered one time, I think you were4 years old. I went to pick up pizza's at Bruno's Pizza in Ft. Laud. You came with me. You were SO cute, and so tiny. But you were so excited to be helping. So we got the pizza, you sat in the back and you were gonna hold the pizza's. We drove home and when I went around to get you out, you were crying. I sid what's wrong??? And you had had the pizza's on your lap, and they were HOT, burning your little legs. I felt SO bad!!!! I would have thought you would tell me, or take them off your lap if they hurt, but you didn't! AAaawwww!! So sad. See, what was that, like25 years ago, and I still think of that sad little face. Do you remember it??
Oh my god, I remember that. Too bad Melissa wasn't more like her mother, she would have told you. But that doesn't make you mean, you didn't know.
Tony and Erin are going to live with me for a little while. He doesn't know what he is going to do, yet. He is looking into just about everything. I'm not planning anything until he gets here bc I really don't know how long it will take him.
that is fab! i haven't seen tony in years!! that is terrible, i've seen you more recently then him!
We will just have to have a get together or something..I can't wait till Christmas, but I guess I will if I have to..I don't remember the pizza thing but I do remember the ice cream thing. Danny was soo proud. Keep us up to date on Tony's trip home.. Actually , Tony can now..
Post a Comment