Tuesday, June 20, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR RICKY AND MARYELLEN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

12 comments:

Barbara said...

WOW Kathy, You posted without calling me. Now what am I going to do? I'm not needed any more. boo hoo hoo
Happy Birthday Mary
Happy Birthday Rick
Hope you both have a great day.
Luv, Barbara
By the way Kathy you sang that song so well, have you been taking singing lessons ;o}

Nancy said...

kathy, what'd you do? Delete your post???

bobo said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MARY AND RICKY.
I hope your day is full of fun!

bobo said...

Okay...I'm just getting around to my 100 emails. I don't like that picture of Carl because it totally shoves it in my face as to where he really is...and I don't like it at all...I liked it when he was in CA. We all need to put out our Yellow Ribbons for Carl and Tony!!
When I get OUT OF THIS HOUSE I am going to get my ribbon and put it around the huge tree in my front yard! That gun next to Carl is friggin HUGE!

Mary Lesh said...

Thank you Kathy and everyone else.

bobo said...

Okay...I am just getting around to picking up my 100 emails. I got the picture of Carl with the HUGE gun next to him and it really is a slap of reality that he is not in CA anymore! I dont like it at all! As soon as I GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE...I am putting a Yellow Ribbon around the huge tree in my front yard for Carl and Tony! That picture scared me!!!

bobo said...

Hey...it posted twice...I wrote all that two times for nothing...that sucks!

Nancy said...

Linda, how long is Carl there for? I think Carl looks so tough and very cool. (he doesn't think that at all though, does he?)

Kathy, what are you, chicken??!! why'd you delete your photo's? I left that nice one of me up there!

Nancy said...

ok, i put up a new post of my garden, go take a look....

Anonymous said...

Nancy, Carl is there for seven months. I don't think he thinks he's to COOL!!!! Ha Ha!!
Kathy, did you get the picture? I'll send it to you again. And yes, I do think he's the COOLEST!!He is kinda cute, isn't he!!

Jen said...

will someone please remind me how to make posts on the main page. I am trying to set my dad up with a name since he is computer illiterate, and i want to post things and keep forgetting what i am supposed to do.

thanks!

Anonymous said...

Jen, Barb is the expert!! You need to email her, or call her..