I'm so jealous!! Will you promise to do it again in FIVE years so I can come?? And next time Mary has to promise to be nice..Hey Rick, I guess we are both doing this at the same time..
And yes Mary, I expected to get up this morning and have an email with the link to all the 365 pictures you told me you took!!! What's taking so ling. Are you still not playing nice??
What the heck is going on?? I missed all the fun. However, you have to go to my blog. I am going to put pictures of the drunken blast we had this weekend!! Both Friday and Sat nites we were up til 2am (Hayle too--we wanted her to learn what it's like to Party Like A RockStar!!) I am so frigging tired it's not funny. But I laughed til I peed when I looked at the pictures!! And Pete's boss downloaded them and emailed them to his old boss in NC. Isn't that great. He even made one of Pete his 'wallpaper' on his PC at home. I'm so proud.
I was not mean. In fact, I was pretty nice. You should see some of the pictures I have. I posted 78 to snapfish, I'll have to send everyone a link. We really, really had fun. We have the bestest family!!!!
Kathy you said Neil needed alot of expressions, I think he has more then enough in these pictures. Nancy, where are the pictures? It's not nice to tease and say you are posting them and then don't. Lori, when are you all going to Disney? Is it July or September? What dates exactly? I think a great time was had by all. I know I had a blast.
The pictures were great!! I especially liked the group of photo's where Rick has moved in about 45 different positions and Gerry never moved. Not letting Rick have the ball. Actually, I think it must've been Gerry who wasn't playing nice. I also saw him beating up Little Gerry, Rick, John,Charlie, and Kathy. (ok, maybe not Kathy) Nice job on setting up the cabana thingy too, although it might've been better JUST a little bit higher, but that's just me.
Not tonight Kathy - this morning. Get that heart rate going in the morning and utilize it during the day. What good is going to do you tonight? And since you had ice cream last night, 100 more crunches. NOW GET TO IT ;o}
13 comments:
AWWWWWWWWW I love the Braun family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are all so cute! I wish I could have been there.
I'm so jealous!! Will you promise to do it again in FIVE years so I can come?? And next time Mary has to promise to be nice..Hey Rick, I guess we are both doing this at the same time..
And yes Mary, I expected to get up this morning and have an email with the link to all the 365 pictures you told me you took!!! What's taking so ling. Are you still not playing nice??
Barb, why is there a garbage can on the bottom of my post?
O.K. now the garbage can is gone. I swear it was there before...Guess I'm full of.. .
What did I miss?? Why was Mary not nice? Ricky...what lovely legs you have...were you working out with water ballet? Kathy, are you working out too?
how come I'm the only one with a garbage can on my post?????
What the heck is going on?? I missed all the fun. However, you have to go to my blog. I am going to put pictures of the drunken blast we had this weekend!! Both Friday and Sat nites we were up til 2am (Hayle too--we wanted her to learn what it's like to Party Like A RockStar!!) I am so frigging tired it's not funny. But I laughed til I peed when I looked at the pictures!! And Pete's boss downloaded them and emailed them to his old boss in NC. Isn't that great. He even made one of Pete his 'wallpaper' on his PC at home. I'm so proud.
don't wait five years til you do it again...JUST TELL ME WHEN!!I hate missing fun.. And I cannot believe any my children were mean..Come on now
I was not mean. In fact, I was pretty nice. You should see some of the pictures I have. I posted 78 to snapfish, I'll have to send everyone a link. We really, really had fun. We have the bestest family!!!!
Kathy you said Neil needed alot of expressions, I think he has more then enough in these pictures.
Nancy, where are the pictures? It's not nice to tease and say you are posting them and then don't.
Lori, when are you all going to Disney? Is it July or September? What dates exactly?
I think a great time was had by all. I know I had a blast.
The pictures were great!! I especially liked the group of photo's where Rick has moved in about 45 different positions and Gerry never moved. Not letting Rick have the ball. Actually, I think it must've been Gerry who wasn't playing nice. I also saw him beating up Little Gerry, Rick, John,Charlie, and Kathy. (ok, maybe not Kathy) Nice job on setting up the cabana thingy too, although it might've been better JUST a little bit higher, but that's just me.
Not tonight Kathy - this morning. Get that heart rate going in the morning and utilize it during the day. What good is going to do you tonight? And since you had ice cream last night, 100 more crunches.
NOW GET TO IT ;o}
Post a Comment