Monday, July 03, 2006

Family Reunion


What do you all think of Cape Hatteras in the Outer Banks for a reunion?
What do you think of next Labor Day?
Here is a link to some cottages there http://www.avoncottages.com/
Melissa is looking forward to responses

9 comments:

Jen said...

Well it's close to me---therefore i can make an easier trip there no matter what is going on with my job & time off and such.

I have never been, yet we have lived in NC forever!!! I think that is ridiculous, so what better time to finally go then with the fabulous Braun family!! YOU GOTTA LOVE IT!!!!

Keep me posted!

Nancy said...

you're talking about Sept 2007, right?

Nancy said...

cottages look great, I want to say we're in, but I don't know. I think Hayle will go back to school on about Sept 13th?? What date is Labor Day 2007??

Mary Lesh said...

That's what we're talking about.

Anonymous said...

Not to put a damper on things, but that is in the height of hurricane season. There are many disclaimers and one is no refunds for evacuation/hurricane..also in the disclaimers were no refunds if A/C or hot tubs don't work!! I don't know about you, but if it's in the disclaimer, that usaully means they have had problems in the past. Also, that is what I have been doing for the last 20 years at Amex. I'd hate to see a family reunion ruined because of storms or 100% heat and no A/C. Again, it's jsut something to think about..

Barbara said...

Happy 4th everyone. Happy Birthday Brittany. Hope everyone has a fun filled day.

Nancy said...

well, mine is technically 8:48 am my time, you guys are the early birds. I have not been to Nags Head, but I have been to beach houses in NC and it really is REALLY nice! You wake up and go out on your balcony to face the Atlantic ocean. Sit out there with (kind of) a cool breeze and a coffee (or diet coke) and you can wathc schools of dolphins swimming by. Later just walk from your door step to the beach. If your up late enough, or ealy enough, you can see the sand crabs and stuff. It's just beautiful. I would go, but the date would have to be right for us to fly over. Mary, you diodn't answer me as to when Labour Day is??

Mary Lesh said...

Labor day is the first weekend of September and yes it would be 2007

Mary Lesh said...

Labor day is September. The first weekend.