Saturday, July 08, 2006


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTY!!!

14 comments:

Jen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTY!!!! I hope that you have a fabulous bday. I've never been good at remembering EVERYONE'S birthday, but I really hope that you have the best one.
<3 Jen

Nancy said...

HHAAPPYY BBIIRRTTHHDDAAYY CCHHRRIISSTTYY!!!!!!! Everyone else was doing the same thing, so I wanted to be a little different, and let you know my birthday wish was just a little bit more than the others!! I thought about you this morning, but figured you wouldn't want a call at 3am. So I spared you that. Have a super-d-duper day and let us know what you did today!

OK Everyone, I have mom for thanksgiving! Call it no backs. And we are gonna fly to Berlin for the Christmas Markets, HAH! Cannot wiat, gonna try booking now.

Mary Lesh said...

No fair. I am jealous. Never mind, jealousy is a sin and I don't want to sin. But, I wish I were joining you. I would if I knew I had the money coming in. I'll see how business is and then I'll let you know if I am going to crash your party.

Nancy said...

:-)) OK!

Nancy said...

OMG, how did he get electrocuted?? How can someone go that long without breathing?? OK, I am saying prayers now. We wish the best! Let us know.....

Anonymous said...

Happu happy birthday Christy!! And yes"The kid" is Johnny. How did you ever fugure that out? haha.
I am sooo excited about going over to Nancy's and then to Germany. Dad must be smiling. He always wanted to go there.. I will say prayers for Jamie..and yea, how did he get electrocuted.. Hope all will go Okay!!

Mary Lesh said...

Here is the latest on Jamie. Kathy called and told me he was accepting visitors so she took Linsey. He was still in a coma, and Linsey walked in the room and he opened his eyes and said, "Hi, Lins." His mom was there and said, "OMG, this is the first that he has come to. None of the family knows." So, Linsey talked a few minutes then went out to tell everyone. His grandmother came out and said he wanted to see everyone and then he wants to see Linsey again. They still do not know how he was electrocuted. He was at work (in a restaurant) standing by the steam table when he suddenly said, "OMG, I think I've just been electrocuted." Then he passed out. Everyone thought he was kidding. The steam table is run by gas. That's all I know so far.

Anonymous said...

I can't stop thinking about that kid. Hopefully, he will be O.K. since he was talking today. When they said they thought he wasn't breathing for 8/10 minutes, I thought the worse.
I wanted to be the first to say Happy Belated Birthday to Christy, but then Kathy's email kinda threw me off. I knew it was her Birthday on the 8th, I mean how easy is 7/8/7/8, I always remember hers. But then when I looked on the bog, I purposely did not write thinking I would be the first to say belated..Oh well, you get the picture...Seemed funny/amusing at the time..Love you all

Mary Lesh said...

We already know he was not electrocuted because he is alive. He may have received an electric shock, but he was not electrocuted.
Just thought I would clear that up for those of you who were still confused.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mary for clearing that up, I was confused.

Anonymous said...

Oh Christy, do you loan Leeman out? That meal sounds terrific. Glad you had a good birthday..Now on to Jamie.. also fantastic.. Hope they find out what caused it. so future electrocutions can be avoide. Or whatever he had. As Mary so rightly corrected us, he wasn't electrocuted.

Nancy said...

--OH---MY----GOD---!!!!! Are you kidding me with that meal???!!!! Dang!!!! I am embarrassed when I get on here and talk about the stupid little stew I made! Leeman, will you marry me? Oh, never mind, I am married. Leeman, will you cook me a meal like that??!!

bobo said...

Okay...my Martha Stewart Wanna Be title is in serious jeopardy! What the heck kind of meal is that? Not only do I wish I could eat it...I wish I could make it!!!
Holy Crap...
Christy, Happy Belated Birthday...really belated...I was at my 20th high school reunion this weekend and only just got to the internet. I'm glad to hear Jamie is doing well. But, why are they questioning the Mexican? Do they think he did something? I mean, just because he's Mexican doesn't mean he did somoething to Jamie???

Mary Lesh said...

Isn't putting in a pacemaker kind of extreme for "just in case?" I would think they would test his heart to see if he needs one. That's called open heart surgery. I don't think I would let the doctors "wing it" on this. I'd see a specialist.