This is Linsey's graduation announcement!Linsey graduated the end of May and is looking forward to starting a local college this fall.
I actually posted this picture right after graduation night but sent it out into cyber-space somewhere. I had to get the courage to call Barb to admit to stupidity AGAIN to get this to work.
I just got back from St. Louis (work related) and had a fantastic time. I really liked it there. Things are going good. Have a second date with a guy named Pete tomorrow. He's O.K.
Linsey started at a new day care center yesterday. She likes working with the little two year olds. her friend Erin is going to start working there as well, next week. Thats all I got!!!
19 comments:
Beautiful picture.Did Linsey get her hair cut?It looks great.So how is this "Pete"? you said ok but what does that mean.? Just going out would be fun. As long as he has a sense of Humor, he's ok..Of course if he has money , forget everything else.Have fun.
WOW! Good for you! True what mom said, as long as your out and having fun. What's he do? What's he like? And I don't see any picture here?? I don't see Linsey??
OH YEAH, Mary, I watched 'On The Record' last night and guess what she did a 2 minute segment on??? The Georgia Aquarium!! OMG! I was like HEY, that's where mary just went!!?? She was talking about 4 Whale Sharks. Named after the Honeymooners, they were hoping they were gonna mate. Did you see them??
Linsey looks great as usual. The camera seems to lover her. Has she thought about doing any modeling? Kathy you can call me any time and I will not think you are stupid. I am glad to help. What is with the little tease about Pete? You definitely need to give more details. At least what you did on your date(s) and if you had fun.
Love, Barbara
Yes it is 5:00 am
Pete's just ok, when I find someone to brag about you'll all hear about it. But... going back to the whale sharks. Everyone is hoping for baby sharks but all us older folks who remember the "Honeymooners"... neither couple had any kids.
Yes we were introduced to Trixie and Alice. Kathy you have a very good point about the Honeymooners not having any kids. What were they thinking.
Linsey does look great, but then I would expect nothing less.
Why haven't you told me anything about Pete? Do I call you everyday? Hello.
ok Kath, spill the beans!! Who cares if he's just 'ok'. We want to know. We deserve to know. We MUST know! How'd you meet him and where? How'd he ask you out and where did you go. Come on...
Well, I tried this last night, but they shut down for maintanence right in the middle of my comment!! Lindsey is beautiful...But what did you expect, she does NOT take after her father, so that leaves YOU!! And Nancy, why can't you see the picture? Also, I saw the same show you saw about the Whale Sharks at the Ga. Aquarium!! I was thinking of Mary too!!! O.K. Kathy, now it's your turn. If some guy, any guy, is paying for dinner, drinks, etc...take him up on it and have fun!!! Do not ever forget to have fun, especially when someone else is PAYING!! (please do not tell me you are going DUTCH). Hey, maybe he'll really like you and pay for your singles cruise, then while on board, dump him!! (just kidding). Now, stop teasing us, tell us..does he have hair, teeth?? Love Ya All...
Linda, you sound like you are talking about a baby. Does he have hair, teeth.
Kathy, does he have all 10 fingers and 10 toes?
I counted the ten fingers, he had shoes on (a good sign) so I couldn't count the toes. Good teeth and hair. Just boring...zzzzz. And I am way to HOT to be paying for anything. Mary has been coaching me on my self confidence so how did the "HOT" remark go over? Good huh?! I heard from my eye surgeon doctor person and I think I got approved by my medical insurance to have them pay for the eye lid surgery. My answering machine didn't pick up every word the nurse said and when I called today to confirm all this, of course the nurse with all the answers wasn't in today. I'll keep you all posted.
dam straight! I started working out, like totally seriously. I go 4-5 times a week, and I am HOT too! Although, my clothes fit the same, and I haven't lost any weight, I can tell it's just a matter of time. It's coming. Oh yeah, I will be SO HOT! I even bought some more work out clothes. Because it's hot here now, and you have to wear shorts to work out. (there's no air conditioning here!) SO, you go on Kathy, you HAVE to feel good about yourself. Otherwise other people won't. And it must be working since you are dating. yippee! Why is he boring? What does he do? Maybe you need to suggest fun exciting things to do? Go to that Georgia Aquarium??!! 6 Flags over GA? Theatre, opera, concert, movies, football/baseball games?? Man I have fun ideas, don't I? I am very exciting. We are going to Bath tomorrow to watch the big game thingy. Meeting friends of pete's from London, then dinner. Hayle's going to a sleepover tonight, and staying with a friend tomorrow night. And Pete's b-day is Monday. ok, going to the gym. I'm so hot.
Nancy, so you are going to Bath!! What is that, once a week, twice if your lucky...and you've been working out. eekkkk!!! O.K. Mary, as far as the teeth and hair, Kathy had told me that Neal was a great catch because he still had his teeth and hair. I then assumed that most men in that area around that age, didn't..And as far as the HOTTIE!!! As Oprah would say, "You Go Girl"!! Imagine how hot she will be once she gets those eyes done! OMG, she will sizzle at the touch!! And just so you all know, I walk two miles every morning before I even brush my teeth or comb my hair (yes I still have mine). That way anyone that got close enough to attack, would definitely back off!! We're just going to be the HOT SISTERS!!!
Love you all..
oh contrair (?) Bath is a most beautiful city! I really, really like it. Even though it's in England, it looks and feels like Rome. Why, you ask? Because Two thousand years ago, with most of the world at their feet, the Romans recognised the unique qualities of Bath and settled here. They chose well. Those thermal waters that first attracted the Celts and Romans are the source of new life, inspiring the creation of a stunning 21st-century spa complex scheduled to open in 2006.
Anyway http://visitbath.co.uk/site/home
Bath doesnt look all that great to me! Anyway, Kathy if your insurance will cover your eyes...you HAVE to come to Dr. Moon in Ft. Lauderdale. He is the best and he is around $3,500 for the job. You can look him up on the internet...he is Dr. Harry Moon. EVERYONE goes to him and swears by him. Next time you come down you should go for a consult.
Moon, Harry K, MD - Moon Harry K MD
717 SE 2ND St
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301-3605
954-463-5208
He is listed as one of the best in Ft. Lauderdale!
We just got back from seeing United 93. Has anyone seen it? I started crying before it even started, adn I have a headache now. I think I cried pretty much throughout. I don't think I was ready for it. But had heard so much about how good it was. Yes, it portayed the passengers as the hero's that they were, but God it was too soon for me. I wanted to yell at the screen 'Don't do it, don't do it' as they showed the hi-jackers heading to the sirport and onto the planes. And they did not portray any passenger as a greater hero than any other. They never even spoke Todd Beamer's name. But you know who he is, obviously. It was a good movie, but very painful to watch.
NO, I havent seen flight 93 and don't plan to. There was a TV movie about it a couple months ago. How could you not be ready for a movie that you decided to go to? Didn't you know what it was about? DUH????
I only go to movies I can make fun of when I'm out of it or that make me laugh while I'm there! For instance, I CAN'T wait to see Nacho Lebre! That should make me laugh! Johnny and I already repeat several of the lines just from the clips...like "Where's your robe?....It was - a - stinky...but these are my recreation clothes...."
Oh the laughs I will have....
Anyway, I have to get the kids ready for their first swim meet this season! Later...
I saw a good movie last night. It's called Prairie Home Companion. Or something like that. But it was cute and I laughed alot.
Today I am making lasagne.My friend, Sharna, has developed more cancer growths and had another chemo treatment yesterday so I'm taking her a pan of it. Then I'm going up to Helen with another friend to look around. I think the water might be too cold to go tubing just yet. Have a great day everyone!!!!!
Kathy, I have a recipe for Chicken and Dumplins that is soooo easy and is sooo good! That would be great to make for your friend too. Did you get that cake recipe from your friend again? Pass it along if you did. Let me know if you want the Chkn and dumplin recipe.
See anything in Helen? What are you going to see?
Later
Speaking of recipes Kathy, one year we were at your house and you fixed a red (strawberry) white (coolwhip) and blue (blueberries) cake. I remember we ate it before we ate the (whatever we were cooking) (hamburgers/hot dogs)....You told be it was a simple recipe..do you know what I am talking about and do you have the recipe? Maybe there wasn't any blueberries in it..Cause I don't like them...
Post a Comment