Thursday, June 22, 2006

NEW CAR!!!!






THIS IS THE NEW CAR! I miss the cavalier, and it was a great car to me, but when you graduate college eventually it's okay to make your first big purchase. It is a really snazzy car and I love it. Isn't it fabulous?

9 comments:

Barbara said...

Very nice Jennifer. I sure hope you don't end up like your dad, buying a new car every year or every other year. Wasn't your Cavalier fairly new? It really doesn't matter, you only live once anyways, right. Looks awfully sporty, so keep the speed down so you don't get any tickets.
Love, Aunt Barbara

Mary Lesh said...

Nice car. What kind is it?

Anonymous said...

Keep the speed down...Isn't she the one that got a ticket for tail-gating a POLICE!!! Yeah, keep the speed down. If you are like your dad, you financed it for (infinity)...Rick used to tell the salesman how much he wanted his payments...It didn't matter how much he paid for the car, as long as the payments were right...Your car is very nice...Be careful and safe..Oh, and don't lock yourself in!!!

bobo said...

Very nice...Is that new car I smell??? Congratz! Drive safe...

Anonymous said...

Wow! Nice car.Good luck with it and drive safe...You will have to take a nice trip on your long summer vacation..Enjoy

Jen said...

it's a 2006 mazda 3 s touring! if you wanna get technical. the cavalier was a 2000 and it had fairly good milage. i can't sit here & say it had it's problems because it really didn't, it was a great car but i had it since junior year of high school-about 6 or so years...it was just my time. i drive MUCH better in this car actually because it has such big rims on the tires that i'm afraid of hitting a big pot hole & screwing it up, but i got a good deal & didn't finance FOREVER...so it's all worth it!

Anonymous said...

macaroni salad and exercise, hmmm.

Jen, you worked hard, as long as you are paying you can be a buying.

Jen said...

i wish i could have been there, i miss you guys so much! i'm jealous of my dad!!

Anonymous said...

I AM MAD!! I want to be there for all that fun.Mary sent some pictures to me...what fun!! no fair...I cannot believe how much Rick looks like dad in pictures.It almost made me cry..wow. Anyway, you had to mention macaroni salad and so I will go to bed hungry, cause nothing I eat will fill me up, I will be thinking about the macaronei salad.so Thanks a lot.