your camera is incredible! Your pictures are great! we went to an aquarium at the beach too. it was nice, but it didn't take Hayle long to get bored with it. We could have used those nephews too!
(I have tried to creat a new post 2 times on mine and it is really making me MAD!! It's not working!!!)
Yeah, the aquarium was nice, but we were expecting Seaquarium or Sea World so it was a little disappointing. I guess the name said it all and we just didn't listen. I'm sure it is the nicest aquarium around, but it ain't Sea World.
4 comments:
your camera is incredible! Your pictures are great! we went to an aquarium at the beach too. it was nice, but it didn't take Hayle long to get bored with it. We could have used those nephews too!
(I have tried to creat a new post 2 times on mine and it is really making me MAD!! It's not working!!!)
Yeah, the aquarium was nice, but we were expecting Seaquarium or Sea World so it was a little disappointing. I guess the name said it all and we just didn't listen. I'm sure it is the nicest aquarium around, but it ain't Sea World.
Mary, you never listen to the name of things. Wasn't it you who was surprised that "Phantom of the Opera" was an opera?
that's funny Kathy!
Post a Comment