Tuesday, June 27, 2006

And She's Off!




11 comments:

Nancy said...

are you still dating 'Pete'?? what's going on with him? Man, Barb is all over you on the exercising! And I didn't go today. Still cleaning (but that's kind of exercising) ((though not really)) Feeling really guilty, will have to kill myself tomorrow (not literally, at the gym) Got rid of a bunch of clothes and toys hayles grown out of. what the heck else did I do today?? God, the day flew by!

Anonymous said...

Looks like that mower has some power! It snapped your head back far enough to give you whip-lash!! Did John weed-eat too? Your weed-eater was broken, wasn't it, and then John fixed it, right!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like that mower has some power! It snapped your head back far enough to give you whip-lash!! Did John weed-eat too? Your weed-eater was broken, wasn't it, and then John fixed it, right!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, don't know what happened...
Sorry, don't know what happened...

Mary Lesh said...

I think John owes Kathy some weed eatin

Mary Lesh said...

I think John owes Kathy some weed eatin

Barbara said...

Hey Linda you know that garbage can you keep wondering about. Use it when you mess up a post. Know what I mean?
Hey Linda you know that garbage can you keep wondering about. Use it when you mess up a post. Know what I mean?
Hey Linda you know that garbage can you keep wondering about. Use it when you mess up a post. Know what I mean?

Anonymous said...

You are all so funny..
You are all so funny..
How QUEER are we??
How QUEER are we??

Anonymous said...

You are all crazy..But Kathy you are super. You make hard work look like so much fun. oh That's right..you were having fun..John did all the work. John, Do you do house work too? I could use some help. I could use some help..I could use somehelp!!Help!! stop me.............................................

Mary Lesh said...

Yes John does housework, but you have to live up here near me

Nancy said...

why is everyone repeating what they sy? I don't get it?
why is everyone repeating what they sy? I don't get it?
why is everyone repeating what they sy? I don't get it?