Thursday, April 27, 2006

Take your children to work day!!



Guess who?? Isn't he brave. However, he doesn't realy want to be an Electrician, he wants to be a Zookeeper!! He just wanted the day off of school. He did say that Grampa works hard. I don't know if I believe that one, they started work at 7:00, was on break at 8:30, lunch at 11:30 and break at 1:00. I wish I had that schedule..He was exhaused when I picked him up to take him home. Getting up at 4:30 wasn't his cup of tea.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! He is a heck of lot braver than I am or ever would have been.I bet Hank had a ball all day. Who had more fun??

Barbara said...

How cool for Christian to spend the day like that. I am sure he will be the envy of all the other kids at school who got to go to an office. Tell him I said hello.

Mary Lesh said...

Lucky Christian. But better him than me. I wouldn't want to go up in the bucket. I hate heights. I used to drive a cherry picker at Sears and it was always scary.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Christian!!!
Well I finally mowed to front lawn, today I'll finish the back.
Neil (the dad) sold the house and ranch business and closes on Monday. Guess who he sold it to..
Jennifer Nettles, the Country music singer.
My friend, Cathy, finished her basement off and turned it into a movie studio, we're going to watch Narnia (on a big screen). Actually her son George did it all (he just finished in the army).
Linsey had a very bad week. Last Saturday a friend (driving way too fast on his motorcycle) died in a wreck and another boy at school was arrested for making bombs at his house and threatening the school. Too much news for a small town!!

Nancy said...

whoa Kathy! That's alot of news!! Is that the boy I've heard about on the news, talking about bombing school on the anniversary of Columbine?? I never heard of that country singer? What's she want that business for? I Neil gonna run it for her? I hope Linsey is ok, kind of crappy news!

Anonymous said...

Different boy. Our boy never even got in the news!! Over 60% of the kids stayed out of school on Friday.
Neil is not going to run the horse business, he's moving in with his new Japanese girlfriend and going to keep the A/C business going. Linsey says she not very pretty to look at but very rich.
Jennifer Nettles is the lead singer in the band Sugarland.
I just ate the best BLT. yummmm
Gotta go and get Dixie (the dog) her rabies shot.

Nancy said...

sounds like true love

Anonymous said...

Add a cucumber and it's even better!! I think I'll go to Battens..I was hoping Neil was going to travel around the country in his bus and you/Lindsey would finally be free..To bad for you that he's sticking around. I guess you will have to sell after all..
That sucks. Isn't this blog for GOOD NEWS ONLY? Doing laundry, gotta go. Love you all

Anonymous said...

I have good news. I made a VERY GOOD meat loaf
In fact , I made two of them.One for later.
So will Linsey be able to visit him in his new home?
Oh well, When does Linsey graduate? Is she excited. Maybe I will come up. I wish gas were cheaper and I could drive that far. Oh well, maybe I will fly. so get back to me with dates. I still love that picture of Hank and Christian. Man, has Hank mellowed or what? He is one happy Grampa.