Please no, I don't want to be on a bad girl list. I was just excited to see someone with a wicked picture of themself. ALL of my pictures turn out looking like that, not just one or two. I went shopping last night. I have a friend that works at "Polo" and I got her 50% off. I bought sheets and towels. Wish I could have gotten more but I'm lucky to get what I did.
9 comments:
What a face. Gotta love it!!!
Now that is a picture to be proud of. Nancy you are a very brave girl . More power to you. Love you.
it has to be the ugliest!! But it makes me LAUGH when I see it.
I think you're an ASSet also.
Keep em coming
I'm not convinced about the ASSET part, maybe an ASS!!!As Mom said, you are a brave girl..
Wow! I did not know that was you Nancy. Whew! You are brave to put that on the internet.
Whoa, Kathy and Linda are on my 'bad girl' list!!! You're mean.
Please no, I don't want to be on a bad girl list. I was just excited to see someone with a wicked picture of themself. ALL of my pictures turn out looking like that, not just one or two.
I went shopping last night. I have a friend that works at "Polo" and I got her 50% off. I bought sheets and towels. Wish I could have gotten more but I'm lucky to get what I did.
i still don't get those faces...haha
Post a Comment