Just thought I would share this picture of Linsey ready to go to the Prom. Is she beautiful or wht?
5
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Well I thought she looked beautiful but I guess I'm partial. She had a great time and got home about 2:30 and had some girl friends spend the night. I'm hoping to learn how to post a blog so I can show more pictures, but don't hold your breath. Happy Easter to every one. The Easter bunny was very good to me. Lots of chocolate to make up for the 40 days I didn't have any.
Well, I have to agree..I think she looks beautiful too. The dress is gorgeous too.Hope she had a good time.. Chocolate??? lucky you..or are you unlucky... don't eat it all today... Happy Easter Everybody
She does look beautiful. Where was the prom? Did she have a date? Details, please. No chocolate for this family. We went to Rome, to my girlfriend Deb's house, and played alot of tennis, volley ball, badminton, and got a little hike in. Had some awesome Grilled Jambalaya. There were 11 of us and we ate, drank, played, and enjoyed each others company. The weather was beautiful (except for the pollen) and we had a great day. Happy Easter everyone.
linsey looks gorgeous! that was actually my first thought at the wedding, she has grown up so much and is really a beautiful young woman now. She looks older than me for sure:) I hope she had fun at prom (did she have a boyfriend to go with or a friend?)
5 comments:
Well I thought she looked beautiful but I guess I'm partial. She had a great time and got home about 2:30 and had some girl friends spend the night. I'm hoping to learn how to post a blog so I can show more pictures, but don't hold your breath. Happy Easter to every one. The Easter bunny was very good to me. Lots of chocolate to make up for the 40 days I didn't have any.
Well, I have to agree..I think she looks beautiful too. The dress is gorgeous too.Hope she had a good time.. Chocolate??? lucky you..or are you unlucky... don't eat it all today... Happy Easter Everybody
She does look beautiful. Where was the prom? Did she have a date? Details, please.
No chocolate for this family. We went to Rome, to my girlfriend Deb's house, and played alot of tennis, volley ball, badminton, and got a little hike in. Had some awesome Grilled Jambalaya. There were 11 of us and we ate, drank, played, and enjoyed each others company. The weather was beautiful (except for the pollen) and we had a great day.
Happy Easter everyone.
linsey looks really pretty. And it sounds like she was a good girl too. Even better!! Talk to you soon.
linsey looks gorgeous! that was actually my first thought at the wedding, she has grown up so much and is really a beautiful young woman now. She looks older than me for sure:) I hope she had fun at prom (did she have a boyfriend to go with or a friend?)
Post a Comment