I just visited little Rachel's care page. She is absolutely beautiful. It is so sad that she is going thru so much and is just so little. I can't even imagine what Liz is going thru. God some how gives you strength when you need it most. I am so thankful for all I have, a beautiful family, great extended family, nice house, I could go on and on. I really have never had to go thru anything that would really test my strength and faith and I am thankful for that. I just wanted to say how thankful I am for all I have. My thoughts and prayers are with Liz and her loved ones during this challenging time.
By the way you can click on the title "Thankful" and it will take you to Rachel's care page login.
By the way you can click on the title "Thankful" and it will take you to Rachel's care page login.
2 comments:
Thank you Barb, that was really nice of you! And I couldn't agree more. We are all so lucky. And we have so much to be thankful for.
We should all be thankful for all we have.
Post a Comment