Thursday, May 04, 2006

Susan's Baby


My friend Susan had her baby. She is only 4lbs 6oz. (The baby, not my friend) She was supposed to come home from the hospital Monday, but she has jaundice and dropped to 3lbs 14 oz. Now she is supposed to come home in 2 more days.

11 comments:

Barbara said...

She is so cute and so tiny. What is her name?

Mary Lesh said...

Kylie

Anonymous said...

She is really cute. She looks really small though. Gosh, I bet the diapers are way too big... Pretty name too

Nancy said...

she is adorable! And so SMALL, sweet little thing!!

Anonymous said...

Did Kayle go home yet? She is beautiful and so tiny.
O,K, everyone, guess what I found yesterday. I went out in the back yard and the concord grapes that I planted last year are producing ALOT of grapes this year!!!!! But last year the plants were attacked with beetles so I have to do some defensive gardening now. Any ideas? Mary says to plant garlic next to them.
Last night I went down to Atlanta and went to the dancing club that Mary & John go to. It was fun. All through my life (I have discovered) that I never really tried many things because I was afraid of failure. Not so much that it would have been sad for me but because it would have been embarrassing for everyone else to know that I was a failure or lousy at something. That was until last night. Leeman has set me free!! Anyone that can dance like that, in public, and still hold their head up high is a true inspiration.
Mary had to leave the dance floor once when she was dancing with him because the tears were getting in her way and couldn't see.
God, you fall in love with that kid everytime he's around.
Anyway, I might have exagerated(sp) a little but it was great fun last night.

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous!! I was just out at the pool and there was no one under 80!! And I thought I was having a good time...I cannot wait to move up there. I dream about it on a daily basis..I get so excited about it, I can't stand it. You guys aren't planning to move far away are you? That would piss me off!! I kind of feel sorry for Christy. If she ever decided she didn't like Leeman anymore, I think we would divorce her from the family. And Leeman, well he's just not aloud to think about leaving her either!! By the way, I thought he was a good dancer at the wedding!! And I wasn't drinking. Could I be wrong, or have I been living in Century Village to long??!!
Love you all

Mary Lesh said...

Leeman is an excellent dancer. Although John is better. Leeman is definately a keeper. He is so much like John it is scary. We did have fun, didn't we Kathy. I hope we can do it again some time soon. It really was so much fun. Leeman is an inspiration because he has the confidence even when he has quite mastered the skill. But he gets out there an tries. I would not dance the two-step with John because he stepped on my toes all the time. He kept dancing with all the single women and last night was the first time I dance the two-step with him and he is quite good. I guess I should thank all those women who let John step on their toes while I sat back and waited for him to learn. Now I can finally dance with John.
Kathy, I think we should make it a point to do this once a month. I will let Christy and Melissa, and let's try to get Gerry and Barb to go along. It really is fun.

Nancy said...

You guys make me so jealous too!! I'm over here all aone, well, except for Pete and Hayle. But you know a girl needs her sisters!! OK, but I have to tell you what we did Friday night!! uh, well, I'll put it on my blog, so you'll have to go over there! But yes, Christy, poor you, the happiness of all the women in the family rests on your shoulders. We are all waiting for that next 'Big Day'. He doesn't read these blogs does he?? He is a doll, what a FUN Guy!! You are lucky. Not as lucky as me, with Pete and all, you know. But still, Very Lucky indeed. :-))

Barbara said...

Let me know the next country night I would love to go. Maybe we can get Jr. to go. That would be fun.

Mary Lesh said...

It is always the first Saturday of the month.

Anonymous said...

Hey everybody, MaryEllen just got some pictures of the WEDDING from the photographer. Post some Mary!!!