I met the photographers today to pick up Melissa & Stephen's pictures. They are fabulous! I told them I didn't know if they noticed, but our family has a few hams. They were surprised. They said they didn't notice.
8
comments:
Anonymous
said...
These are so cute!! I love the one of Johnny and Hayle!! Did you get all the pictures and if so, how many were there? I'm betting there were over 800. That photographer clicked away the entire night!! Thinking about it, I bet there was more than 800. I believe you had over 400!! What a great wedding. Can we order a CD?
Linda, I'm talking to Maryellen as I'm typing this. There are 929 pictures, all on discs, so yes we can get copies. I love the one of Hayle flying through the air. What fun!! Ok everyone, respond to these pictures because I'm going to POST some exciting upcoming news (but I do think these pictures should stay up for awhile).
OK Barb, I couldn't post again. But thats alright! Heres the news ( and NO I did not win any money or find a rich boyfriend but thanks for bringing that up Linda) Melissa wants to start organizing a family reunion for next summer. Maybe at Jekyll Island. BUT.. everyone needs to pitch in and do their fair share. Melissa will Chair the organization and the first people to volunteer will probably get first dibs on the numerous chores, activities, and what-have-you that needs to be done. You can contact Mrs. Melissa Hayes at melissahussain@yahoo.com. I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!! So everyone, contact Melissa, suggest dates, activities, places, meals, etc. I love home made gift exchanges, wouldn't that be fun to do?
Do not mess with my summer plans. Lori is coming here for a month in '07. As much as I want a reunion (because we HAVE SO MUCH FUN, I will be bummed if Lori doesn't come!) That said, I LOVED the pictures, and I want some, especially our family singing 'You've Lost That Loving Feeling'!!!! Melissa, our neighbors in Greensboro just sold their house and are moving to Athens, GA. I'm going to have to find out more and let you know, surely you'll run into them. They have 2 adopted kids from Russia. Nice people. Well, if we do have a reunion, I am volunteering. Jekyll Island is a great place too. OK< I'm gonna go, it's late here.
Boy, did the novelty of "BLOGGING" wear off or not!!!! When Tony first started this blogging thing, we were all fighting for space to write to one another. Now it takes days for anyone to respond. Where is everyone and whats going on?
I know!! it's making me mad! because I look to hear from you ALL everyday!! Lori, Bridget, and the boys NEVER write!! Come on!!!!!! Get with the program. Ok, so everyone get ready. Hayle is getting her hair cut today. We checked the Locks of Love website, and the minimum they will now take is 10 inches (it used to be 6) and she just can't cut that much off! but, when we get home i'll post her 'after' picture. She has a plan about something else. I'll let her tell you all about it.
8 comments:
These are so cute!! I love the one of Johnny and Hayle!! Did you get all the pictures and if so, how many were there? I'm betting there were over 800. That photographer clicked away the entire night!! Thinking about it, I bet there was more than 800. I believe you had over 400!! What a great wedding. Can we order a CD?
Linda,
I'm talking to Maryellen as I'm typing this. There are 929 pictures, all on discs, so yes we can get copies. I love the one of Hayle flying through the air. What fun!!
Ok everyone, respond to these pictures because I'm going to POST some exciting upcoming news (but I do think these pictures should stay up for awhile).
That's not funny...What is the exciting news?....Please tell me you won LOTTO, or have a RICH BOYFRIEND!!!
OK Barb, I couldn't post again.
But thats alright!
Heres the news ( and NO I did not win any money or find a rich boyfriend but thanks for bringing that up Linda)
Melissa wants to start organizing a family reunion for next summer. Maybe at Jekyll Island. BUT.. everyone needs to pitch in and do their fair share. Melissa will Chair the organization and the first people to volunteer will probably get first dibs on the numerous chores, activities, and what-have-you that needs to be done. You can contact Mrs. Melissa Hayes at melissahussain@yahoo.com.
I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!!
So everyone, contact Melissa, suggest dates, activities, places, meals, etc.
I love home made gift exchanges, wouldn't that be fun to do?
Hello, this was my idea. I told MOM about it a month ago!! Don't try to steal my THUNDER!!!!
Do not mess with my summer plans. Lori is coming here for a month in '07. As much as I want a reunion (because we HAVE SO MUCH FUN, I will be bummed if Lori doesn't come!) That said, I LOVED the pictures, and I want some, especially our family singing 'You've Lost That Loving Feeling'!!!! Melissa, our neighbors in Greensboro just sold their house and are moving to Athens, GA. I'm going to have to find out more and let you know, surely you'll run into them. They have 2 adopted kids from Russia. Nice people. Well, if we do have a reunion, I am volunteering. Jekyll Island is a great place too. OK< I'm gonna go, it's late here.
Boy, did the novelty of "BLOGGING" wear off or not!!!! When Tony first started this blogging thing, we were all fighting for space to write to one another. Now it takes days for anyone to respond. Where is everyone and whats going on?
I know!! it's making me mad! because I look to hear from you ALL everyday!! Lori, Bridget, and the boys NEVER write!! Come on!!!!!! Get with the program. Ok, so everyone get ready. Hayle is getting her hair cut today. We checked the Locks of Love website, and the minimum they will now take is 10 inches (it used to be 6) and she just can't cut that much off! but, when we get home i'll post her 'after' picture. She has a plan about something else. I'll let her tell you all about it.
Post a Comment