
This is Linsey and her best friend Erin getting ready for the prom. Barbara, another friend is in the backgroudl Neil took Barbara to his prom. I know you all are thinking, ENOUGH, of the prom pictures but Aunt Barb just took two days out of her busy life to talk me through this blogging thing and I kind of felt obligated to at least show off for her efforts. Thank you Barb. I really hate being so thick headed about the computer.
I went to the doctors today. I get an EGD or something like that on May 17th. I get a TV scope down my throat to check for hyennas.
And yes I know what I spelled, I just don't know the name of what their looking for but it sounds like hyennas.
18 comments:
What a beautiful picture. Beautiful girls too! Hope they had a lot of fun too.You are so smart, Kathy! I guess I will have to start asking you questions when my computer acts up.So what is an EGD and a hyenna? And why are you having them? Let us know!I hope everyone notices how good my blogging is. No misspelled words or anything, Right? Thanks to your son, Kathy now I have to be sooo careful. He is in BIG trouble. Well I guess I will have a glass of wine and wait till they draw my numbers on lotto tonight. 82 million. I will call everyone at midnight if I win. Love you all......Thanks Neil
I remember when my boobs would hold up a dress. Actually, I think they still would today, it's just that I would have to wear alot of jewelry because I would be bare down to my waist!!!! I thought a hyenna was the laughing animal..did you eat one?
Now Neil, How could I forget you? Oh well next time,maybe! By the way Neil, what is a maybee? Must be a new word that I have not learned yet. You are never to old to learn, right? Now if your mom will tell us about her new words, we will all be sooo smart. i must get back to work..ta ta
Back to work! I must be really out of the loop. Mom, when did you get a job? I mean it must be a job, certainly you are not working around the house. hehehe
Anyways, I showed houses to my first client yesterday, keep your fingers cross that I get a contract soon. I am kind of enjoying being at home this time. Even though Gerry always told me I didn't have to work, he keeps asking when are you going to make some money instead of spending it. It is truly a business and you know what they say, "it takes money to make money".
Mom - it just seemed everyone is having so much fun picking on you, I just wanted to join in and see how it felt.
Pretty good. lol
Love you all.
Hey, i have a question. Doesn't Tony get to join in on this BLOG, or is he banned from the computer all together? What it was his BLOG or no BLOG. We still want updates ya know.
My hyenna has to do with heartburn, and acid reflux, I think. It feels like I have a lump in my throat (for about 3 years now). It comes and goes.
Since alot of people say, kathy you should move closer to family now, I figure while I still have good insurance with "Edward Jones" I'm going to take care of all my "issues" while I can. My next problem to fix will be my snoring. Linsey says I sound like a freight train. Nice!!!
Gotta go, having dinner with Cathy MacMullen.
HELLO!!!!!?????
Hello? That's it??
No Tony cannot go on any blogs. It sucks.
who said hello??
anonymous did , silly. Someone who obviously does not want to be known. Shall we start guessing????Neil jr. wouldn't do that would he?
I was just reading Nancy's BLOG and Linda was starting to nasty with me so I came over to this BLOG. I'm not stupid, Just because Linda has a lot of pictures of all her crafty handwork doesn't mean I don't have pictures of my handywork. I mean, when someone does a pretty good job on something of course they are going to preserve their hard work with lots and lots of pictures. The nerve.
p.s. Mary can you ask Melissa to give me a call?
Oh what, are you gonna tell Melissa on me?? And I said you weren't stupid if you took picutes of your handy work!! Oh I just caught on. You want to get pictures of the shawl you alreay gave away!!
kathy, did you think Linda wouldn't find you here??
OK now we know anonymous is not Neil jr., is any one else going to guess who it is? Maybe it is Bush. He has those spies everywhere. I guess we better be careful what we say. Maybe we should write in code. Or we could start on page 2 cause Bush only reads the front page. And Nancy. I did not make that up. He said it himself the other day. oh well, i guess i wil go take pictures of my quilt. Are you allowed to, even if it isn't finished?
I know who anonymous is
I think anonymous is on the ship cause he ain't writing anymore
ok. you are both sooo smart. it must be!!
Ricky or Melissa, its your turn to post a BLOG.
Come on we're waiting.
Post a Comment