Friday, May 29, 2009

Pleeeeeeeze!


So Hayle and I walked into town with the dogs.  We stopped at the stationary guyw ho always gives the dogs treats.  Here's Buffett BEGGING him!!  Then just a picture walking.

9 comments:

Kathy said...

Those dogs are so cute. Not as cute as me, cuss I've had some wine.
"I feel pretty
Oh so pretty,
I feel pretty and witty and gay"
Tee Hee, I said gay
That's so funny, don't ya think?

Mary Lesh said...

Tee hee, Now that is funny! I guess I haven't had enough wine, cuz I am not looking pretty. I better drink the bottle.
Oh, and the dogs are soooo cute.

hayle said...

if i had the choice to drink wine to make me smarter or prettier i would i am not the least bit tired ugh im up so late all the time i love staying up late then the next morning is torture! but ugh yeah i think i will go to bed now anyway. we need some new postes! its just me and my mom here you know anything new?

Bridget said...

nothing new here. Hayle I love your purse! So fashonable. Very cute. The only thing new here is New York, New Jersey New Mexico, and New Orleans.

Bridget said...

Oh yeah I think I'll drink some wine.

Nancy said...

it's 11am here, I am not going to drink wine. not yet, I will later though. Right now, it is so beautiful out!! that we are going to take the dogs to cliffside and sit and enjoy. Pete is golfing, so he is enjoying the weather too. Then we are going to see Angels & Demons tonight.
I woke up with really low sugar again today. I hate that, I am so stupid when that happens. Pete has to be so mean to me to make me drink OJ. Because I think I am smarter than him and don't need it. But of course, he is righter than me. at that time.
ok, then this coming Friday, we are going to the Cotswolds. We are seeing a play, Julius Caesar. It's our anniversary, guess how many years???

Kathy said...

16

Barbara said...

17

Nancy said...

17 is correct