I'm so excited to be done...atleast for now. I will return for my PhD in probably 3 years. In the meantime, I will enjoy not having to read multiple books (w/o pictures - who makes those) and write multiple papers each term.
As far as work, I was fortunate to pick up a full-time job half way through my masters program. I will be staying in that position for the next year (at minimum). I'm working at my undergraduate Alma Mater in Kennesaw, GA for the Department of Residence Life. I select, train, and supervise my own staff of 11 students in the residence halls. I really enjoy what I'm doing.
I will be pursuing any job opportunities that present themselves at NYU. I have not put any thought into working anywhere else in the next 3 years other than NYU, so hopefully that will pan out. I've already made contact with the VP and two coordinators at NYU who work with housing, so I'm making the necessary connections. Keep your fingers crossed.
Other than finishing school and work, I'm really excited for the upcoming weddings and was sad I missed one already. Should be exciting to see everyone.
10 comments:
Congradulations Charlie, and best of luck!!
charlie thats awesome! congratulations!
Fantastic, Charlie. What is your next step? That is a great picture.
i heard! charlie is THE MAN :) i'm so proud of you char!!
charlie what's wrong with you? on your face book it says you have 3 Dr. appointments??
Congratulations Charlie. What a fantastic Accomplishment.
So, Charlie, now that you have your Masters, what are you going to do?
Awesome Charlie, What an accomplishment !!!
I'm so excited to be done...atleast for now. I will return for my PhD in probably 3 years. In the meantime, I will enjoy not having to read multiple books (w/o pictures - who makes those) and write multiple papers each term.
As far as work, I was fortunate to pick up a full-time job half way through my masters program. I will be staying in that position for the next year (at minimum). I'm working at my undergraduate Alma Mater in Kennesaw, GA for the Department of Residence Life. I select, train, and supervise my own staff of 11 students in the residence halls. I really enjoy what I'm doing.
I will be pursuing any job opportunities that present themselves at NYU. I have not put any thought into working anywhere else in the next 3 years other than NYU, so hopefully that will pan out. I've already made contact with the VP and two coordinators at NYU who work with housing, so I'm making the necessary connections. Keep your fingers crossed.
Other than finishing school and work, I'm really excited for the upcoming weddings and was sad I missed one already. Should be exciting to see everyone.
Congratulations Charlie! Way to go!
Post a Comment