Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Gerry & Jada's Wedding Hotel Information

We have a block of rooms at the brand new Sleep Inn & Suites in Hiram, GA
They have only been opened a few weeks and is right in between us and Jada's parents (the wedding location).
There are 2 Suites with a king bed and pull out couch @ $89 a night & 5 king rooms @$74.99 a night blocked off for the Braun/Hutcheson Wedding. Reservations will need to be made by June 5th to get those rates. All of their rooms with 2 queen beds are blocked off for other groups but there is a possibility that on May 29th you could get one of those rooms. It would be best to make your reservation as soon as possible and let them know your preference and call back after May 29th to check availability on the those rooms. I hope that is not to confusing. Let me know if you are getting a room so I know if I will need to block off any more rooms. If you click on the title of this post it will take you the hotel's website for more information, but you will need to call in your reservation to get the Braun/Hutcheson Wedding rate.
Can't wait to see everyone and party.

16 comments:

Nancy said...

barb, how will we handle drunk driving? do we need to book taxi's? will there be any designated drivers? shuttle? let me know

Barbara said...

Nancy,
I am sure Gerry will not be drinking and can give a ride if you are staying at the hotel and leaving at the same time as us.

Barbara said...

When is everyone getting in town?

Nancy said...

I arrive Friday night. It's gonna be tough for me!

Barbara said...

Nancy let me know if there is anything I can do to make things easier for you.

Mary Lesh said...

Ok Barb, we heard you the first time. Are you kissing up?

Barbara said...

I swear strange things are happening with this blog - anyone else notice it lately. Like what happened to the post of Nancy, Pete and Hayle being interviewed? I will see comments and refresh and then they are gone. Dad must be playing tricks on the blog. I truly only posted it once Mary. But seriously Nancy if you need anything!!!!

Nancy said...

let's see, a car out front, a big car. with a young handsome driver. chilled champers, and a bag full of cash. seriously, I think Mary is picking me up, mary??

Mary Lesh said...

Just tell me when.

Kathy said...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

Mary Lesh said...

Happy Mother's Day

Kathy said...

I'm watching dancing with the stars and Melissa just danced. Are those judges watching the same dance as me?? I thought she looked fantastic.
OK, I just watched Gilles and he is just too beautiful. And who doesn't adore the cowboy?!

Kathy said...

Alright, the cowboy is cute and so sweet but he sure can't dance!!

Jen said...

gilles is the best guy
melissa is the best girl
those should be the finalists!

as for me, i'm rooting for melissa because i am a huge bachelor fan and she rocks!

Mary Lesh said...

Sorry guys, I love the cowboy.

Barbara said...

The cowboy is a good ole boy, but this is a dancing competition. Yes - he is the most improved, however, Jen is right Melissa and Gilles should be in the finals. I also think the gymnast is adorable. She has done so well at such a young age. Great competition this season.