What a great story. Way to go Liz and Rachel!!
She is so pretty! What a story...Beautiful!
Great story! I would have gotten sick of hospitals and never wanted to go into one again.
Mom is here everyone. Safe and sound. She was bright eyed and bushy tailed when she got off the plane, she didn't even fall asleep in the car!!
kathy, what is the dish you make with avacados and tomatoes. mom's telling me about it and i have 4 ripe avacados, and it sounds yummy!
Nancy, the only thing I can think of is that "Cowboy Caviar". I e-mailed you a recipe
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a great story. Way to go Liz and Rachel!!
She is so pretty! What a story...Beautiful!
Great story! I would have gotten sick of hospitals and never wanted to go into one again.
Mom is here everyone. Safe and sound. She was bright eyed and bushy tailed when she got off the plane, she didn't even fall asleep in the car!!
kathy, what is the dish you make with avacados and tomatoes. mom's telling me about it and i have 4 ripe avacados, and it sounds yummy!
Nancy, the only thing I can think of is that "Cowboy Caviar". I e-mailed you a recipe
Post a Comment