Oh for crying out loud - Nobody did anything worth writing about this past weekend.??!! Well I went to Target and bought a book. It was so rainy out this weekend that I read the whole thing and now I have to go get another one to keep me busy while I'm on the train every day. I had a little gas on Saturday morning but I'm feeling better now. Went shopping with mom on Sunday. She bought a blouse and I got a pair of shoes. Whew!! I'm exhausted just telling you all of this.
OK! I was sooo busy today! I had to move all the furniture out of the living room today, because they are coming to do the floor tomorrow. well, not all the furniture but a lot. the sofa , chair and side-board are still there but it looks empty. Now I have to think abut moving it all back in..YUK! But it will look good then. So what else is new with every body else?? come on now!!
I have been updating on facebook, sorry. ah, we went to London on Saturday. I have a long dramatic story about the stupid train guy, but I'll tell you that later. So Saturday night we went to a belgian restaurant called Belgo. It was delicious.what did I have? oh! it was rotisserie chicken and a nice beer. ok, then on Sunday we walked around shopping. lots of shopping. so fun! Hayle got a blazer in the UK flag. Too Cute!! We also went to the natural history museum. very cool stuff! and it's free. but my attention span only lasted 2 hours. we are going to go back sometime because 2 hours was only enough for one section. ok, then that night we went to the famous Nobu japenese sushi place. again SO delicious!! and we loved the soap in the bathroom! Then on Monday it was a little grey out and we did Ripleys Believe It or Not, had lunch at Harrods, and dinner at Gordon Ramseys Maze restaurant. that night we went to see the Jersey Boys. It was really Great!! Great! Great! and we met up with a 2nd cousin of Pete's. neither of them had ever met each other before (I don't think) But she is really nice. has been in London for a month with school with 2 friends. Tuesday morning we had breakfast and came home. it was a great weekend!!! I so love London!! oh and tues morning, hayle new ipod touch came up missing. she was devastated and i felt so bad for her. but we looked everywhere. i keep hoping it will fall out of some dirty clothes??
OK so I drove to Newark airport to pick up mom, she was coming back from Wales, she spent Saturday here. We went to Chico's. (Always fun!) Then on Sunday I brought her back to Newark so she could fly home. At that time I picked up Brittany at the airport so she could come home for the rest of the weekend. Of course we had a great Memorial day meal. Spaghetti and meatballs. (Brittany likes that) She really didn't want some kind of brown meat and some vegatables that she hates. So we obliged. Then I had to take Brittany to the train station on Monday to go home. Mike is still planting tomato plants in the back yard, so I had to hide inside. Then Joey told me that his girlfriends parents are 37 years old and her grandparents are in their 50's. That was very depressing so I drank some wine to feel younger. Thats all I got.
all that driving!! but everything else sounds fun. Well, one more thing. Mom brought that book for Hayle, the American Girls Babysitter's Handbook and she put it to use already. She's been reading it everyday, and in the back it had little 'business cards' to fill out. she delivered 3 of them and has already had 2 calls!! Our next door neighbor wants her every friday for 2-3 hours starting june 12th!! Steady work!! She's already been to the bank to ask about opening an account. I'm so proud!
thankyou! hey just so you guys know this is random but for itunes i have to pick an album cover for the songs i download. i was looking for a picture for leeman and christy's wedding album and randomly i searched on images leeman and christy and it came up with leeman and christy. well nothing is actually going on im babysitting it is rainy and cold no surprise yaaaay
Well I'm certainly glad to hear from all of you. Nancy, I'm jealous of your fantastic weekend. Bridget, I'm jealous you got to spend some time with your daughter and Mom, I'm jealous you got your floors done. So... to make myself feel better, I think I'll drink some wine until I'm pretty!!
22 comments:
Congratulations Hayle.
Congradulations Hayle! You have a beautiful smile.
Congratulations! Beatrice suits you.
i just realized that hayle and brittany look SO MUCH ALIKE. they have the exact same smile, look at their top lip!
congrats hayle :)
I love your dress Hayle! Congratulations.
Oh for crying out loud - Nobody did anything worth writing about this past weekend.??!!
Well I went to Target and bought a book. It was so rainy out this weekend that I read the whole thing and now I have to go get another one to keep me busy while I'm on the train every day.
I had a little gas on Saturday morning but I'm feeling better now.
Went shopping with mom on Sunday. She bought a blouse and I got a pair of shoes.
Whew!! I'm exhausted just telling you all of this.
OK! I was sooo busy today! I had to move all the furniture out of the living room today, because they are coming to do the floor tomorrow. well, not all the furniture but a lot. the sofa , chair and side-board are still there but it looks empty. Now I have to think abut moving it all back in..YUK! But it will look good then. So what else is new with every body else?? come on now!!
I have been updating on facebook, sorry. ah, we went to London on Saturday. I have a long dramatic story about the stupid train guy, but I'll tell you that later. So Saturday night we went to a belgian restaurant called Belgo. It was delicious.what did I have? oh! it was rotisserie chicken and a nice beer.
ok, then on Sunday we walked around shopping. lots of shopping. so fun! Hayle got a blazer in the UK flag. Too Cute!! We also went to the natural history museum. very cool stuff! and it's free. but my attention span only lasted 2 hours. we are going to go back sometime because 2 hours was only enough for one section. ok, then that night we went to the famous Nobu japenese sushi place. again SO delicious!! and we loved the soap in the bathroom!
Then on Monday it was a little grey out and we did Ripleys Believe It or Not, had lunch at Harrods, and dinner at Gordon Ramseys Maze restaurant. that night we went to see the Jersey Boys. It was really Great!! Great! Great! and we met up with a 2nd cousin of Pete's. neither of them had ever met each other before (I don't think) But she is really nice. has been in London for a month with school with 2 friends.
Tuesday morning we had breakfast and came home. it was a great weekend!!! I so love London!!
oh and tues morning, hayle new ipod touch came up missing. she was devastated and i felt so bad for her. but we looked everywhere. i keep hoping it will fall out of some dirty clothes??
go on my facebook to see pictures
OK so I drove to Newark airport to pick up mom, she was coming back from Wales, she spent Saturday here. We went to Chico's. (Always fun!) Then on Sunday I brought her back to Newark so she could fly home. At that time I picked up Brittany at the airport so she could come home for the rest of the weekend. Of course we had a great Memorial day meal. Spaghetti and meatballs. (Brittany likes that) She really didn't want some kind of brown meat and some vegatables that she hates. So we obliged. Then I had to take Brittany to the train station on Monday to go home. Mike is still planting tomato plants in the back yard, so I had to hide inside. Then Joey told me that his girlfriends parents are 37 years old and her grandparents are in their 50's. That was very depressing so I drank some wine to feel younger. Thats all I got.
all that driving!! but everything else sounds fun. Well, one more thing. Mom brought that book for Hayle, the American Girls Babysitter's Handbook and she put it to use already. She's been reading it everyday, and in the back it had little 'business cards' to fill out. she delivered 3 of them and has already had 2 calls!! Our next door neighbor wants her every friday for 2-3 hours starting june 12th!! Steady work!! She's already been to the bank to ask about opening an account. I'm so proud!
thankyou! hey just so you guys know this is random but for itunes i have to pick an album cover for the songs i download. i was looking for a picture for leeman and christy's wedding album and randomly i searched on images leeman and christy and it came up with leeman and christy. well nothing is actually going on im babysitting it is rainy and cold no surprise yaaaay
that was hayle and it still is hayle i dont know how to do mine
Wow, everyone is so busy. Nothing new here
Well I'm certainly glad to hear from all of you. Nancy, I'm jealous of your fantastic weekend. Bridget, I'm jealous you got to spend some time with your daughter and Mom, I'm jealous you got your floors done. So... to make myself feel better, I think I'll drink some wine until I'm pretty!!
You're not jealous of me? Whatever.
have you finished the wine yet??
OMG!! Did it work? are you even prettier that what you were???
And how much do you drink before that happens..Can you drink until you are skinny?Quick, let me know
I'm still drinking myself skinny. Somebody stop me!!!
kathy must be drunk
we're gonna take a picture and post a new post today
Post a Comment