Thank all of you that have sent in your RSVP's. For the few of you we have not heard from, please send them back as soon as possible.
Melissa you need to check with the post office because we did send you an invitation to the shower and also the wedding. Are you guys getting any mail?
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
adam and i did not get an invitation, unless you sent it to my parent's house?
i sent my rsvp..only I am coming
I sent it back the day after I received the invite
Jen when I called to get your address you said to send it to your parents address. How did you like your shower gift? Pretty unique, huh.
my bad!! they have it at my rents, I just don't listen to them much ;) haha! I LOVED my gift barb, it was fantastic, breakfast for months and a yummy one too!
and thanks for the wine stuff too :)
mary, can you send me your curry recipe.
Happy Birthday Jimmy !!!
Happy Birthday Jimmy!
Nancy, I don't have an actual recipe. I usually make a curry paste, brown the meat, add some onion. Once the meat and onions are browned I add some cooked potatoes, coconut milk and the curry paste and let it simmer. Oh, I'm sure there is some garlic in there. I don't make much of anything without that.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMMY,
I'm sure we can get a cake together if you'll let us know when you're off from work.
i need melissa's new address since i sent it to her athens ga address accidentally!
Post a Comment