Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Berlin




I am in the process of adding more pictures to an album on kodakgallery.com, I'll send you all a link when i', done. But you see me eating. Guess what I am eating??!!! We found women making Dummilies!!! Yes, Dummilies!! They topped them with podered sugar and applesauce though. They were just like we remembered too!! Some day, some day, we must all go to Germany for Christmas market!! I'm telling you it is SO much fun!!! Oh, and that is Checkpoint Charlie, and us drinking Gluewein. (mulled wine) So good!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys look like you having fun, but looks like you're really cold...Did you buy anything??

Anonymous said...

Did anyone call you a dumerazel!!

Mary Lesh said...

I am sooooo jealous!
No, I'm not. Jealousy is a sin.
I'm envious!

Nancy said...

You are SO FUNNY!! I was laughing to myself (I'm trying to be quiet-mom is sleeping in the next room) But yes we had SUCH a good time!! I hve downloaded all the pictures, but tomorrow I'll have to 'label' them so you know what you're looking at. more fun that way. I have not heard the word dumerazel in 100 years!! That took me back too. God, I must be really old. At least a hundred.

Anonymous said...

We should plan on everyong going to Germany in......let's say 3 years, and everyon can start saving. Something to look forward too. We can eat dummilies, and make fun of everyon walking by. Now that would be right up my alley.

Anonymous said...

Since Linsey and jamie haven't logged on to this BLOG they are going to use my name.


Hi everyone, This is Linsey. I'm getting very excited about this Christmas. Can't wait to see everyone.
I like to write. I must have close to 20 journals. I also like music, all kinds. I just moved into my own apartment so I need anything and everything. My favorite color is pink.


Hi, my name is Jamie. I am Linsey's boyfriend. I have my CDL and like big trucks. I am currently in college at North Georgia College and State University. I'm studying business, Spanish and Math. I enjoy reading history and about Naval wars. I like some country music and all Mozart. I'm looking forward to meeting ya'll!

Nancy said...

Well, I am. I've been cleaning our office all day. wrapping a dozen bottles of wine we are giving away to employees tomorrow, nibbled all day, did laundry and made my bed. I have to cook my own dinner. It's been raining all day and VERY windy!! nasty weather. And the office still doesn't even look straightened up. how is this possible?? Send Leeman over would you? PS, did you see my note about sending me a copy of melissa's wedding video?