First of all, I love the picture Neil. I think when we all go to Berlin in 08 we should re-enact the photo! It'll be even funnier then!
Second of all, I'm pleading with all of you to puh-leaze (that's the exaggerated form of "please") send me some recipes. Nancy is the only one that got pumped up and emailed me a bunch of recipes.
For a family that spends so much time in front of their computers, it's pretty weak that nobody sent me any family recipes. So get on it! Email them to melissashayes@gmail.com.
Remember I'm accepting all recipes that you consider to be your specialties. Like Brittany makes the really good slice-and-bake cookies. That's awesome. Now she just needs to type it up in her own language with any special touches she has (like licking the spoon after each cookie?). And Lori's Biscotti is famous. And Bridget makes Christy's favorite mashed potatoes. And Uncle Mike makes heavenly barbecue chicken. And Nancy makes an amazing stolen recipe of Eggplant Parm. And my mom makes the best canned Grand's Biscuits ever. And Tony always thought it was important that Bridget share her Noodles & Breadcrumb recipe with my mom to make for us. And who owns the Dummlies recipe? And I don't know about you, but I want Pedro's Meatball recipe. You get the idea...
So please. Send them to me. Otherwise you won't get a copy to pass along for generations. And that would be a horrible disservice to our future Braun kinsmen... and to your belly.
Thursday, December 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I promise I will send some but it probably won't be until after Christmas. Charlie is graduating tomorrow, then we are off to Disney, then back to do some Christmas shopping, and so on and so on. But I promise I will send some if you can wait.
Love,
Aunt Barbara
Mom, that's what we needed (sort of) just make a pracitce batch and give me some measurements. I really need measurements. And I'm not sure it's safe to put Pete's meatball recipe in there. Safe for Lori that is. For if we do, whenever we go to her house, Rob will be lying across the dining room table covered in meatballs and sauce. If he heard you come in, he would just look towards the door, raise his eyebrows and say 'Huh?' Then go back to rolling around in them. I'm not sure we want to see that. Only if Lori can agree to not make them. :-))
Where have I been? I just sent Melissa about 7 or 8 recipes with pictures. I had a party yesterday so I took pictures of the food and then sent Melissa the recipe. Aren't I clever.
I have plenty of recipes, but it will also be after Christmas. I have a great shepard's pie, th best chicken pot pies, plenty of chicken recipes, and of course the famous noodles, and breadcrumbs. I'll pass them all along soon.
Hey, we are back from a party in London. Pete's boss' boss had a xmas party at his house that they moved into 3 weeks ago. There was not a box to be seen and all the walls had pictures hung. It waas decorated beautifully for the holidays, and is HUGE. Oh and did I mention the back yard (or garden) backs up to the River Thames? WOW! Very Nice. Anyway, feel a cold coming on, didn't have a single drop to drink last night! and will be taking some nyquil tonight to knock it out! Do not want to have a cold over xmas. I am SOOO Excited!!! SOOOO Excited!!!
Neil, Your mom is a good cook.
Post a Comment