Melissa, Brittany, Christy and Neil entertained the crowd with an outstanding performance of "Delta Dawn" but that was not all the entertainment our family provided for Mike's employees.
What awesome pictures!! Neil looks so tough. huh? I hate that we missed it! However, I did hear songs from you all, and that was very entertaining as well. Although, for some reason it seemed that Melissa's singing was especially loud and clear. Not sure why, but I definitely heard her! Ah, can't wait til next year. Althuogh, I must say, we had an incredibly good time down here in Greensboro! Really really fun!! I think we will have to be at BB's every other year from now on. And here every other year.
I'm not sure if I got the "guess who I am" pics. I only took 700 pictures this year. I'll have to check. I know I had a lot of G-ma really, really wasted. She got into the sauce early. Early every day.
Christmas at the Sullivan's was a blast! I'm so glad Ricky, Adam, and I made it this year. Next year I've decided #1 we are flying because our drive home took 13 hours and #2 we are bringing my mom and dad with us next time around. Thank you to everyone for making the trip a memorable time. I can't wait to see the video, minus the parts with me SLEEPING in them...or dancing, that might not be too pretty. Oh yeah and Grandma, it's okay every now and again to get in the sauce! I love you guys!
3 comments:
What awesome pictures!! Neil looks so tough. huh? I hate that we missed it! However, I did hear songs from you all, and that was very entertaining as well. Although, for some reason it seemed that Melissa's singing was especially loud and clear. Not sure why, but I definitely heard her! Ah, can't wait til next year. Althuogh, I must say, we had an incredibly good time down here in Greensboro! Really really fun!! I think we will have to be at BB's every other year from now on. And here every other year.
I'm not sure if I got the "guess who I am" pics. I only took 700 pictures this year. I'll have to check. I know I had a lot of G-ma really, really wasted. She got into the sauce early. Early every day.
Christmas at the Sullivan's was a blast! I'm so glad Ricky, Adam, and I made it this year. Next year I've decided #1 we are flying because our drive home took 13 hours and #2 we are bringing my mom and dad with us next time around. Thank you to everyone for making the trip a memorable time. I can't wait to see the video, minus the parts with me SLEEPING in them...or dancing, that might not be too pretty. Oh yeah and Grandma, it's okay every now and again to get in the sauce! I love you guys!
Post a Comment