Friday, December 08, 2006

Who Wants to go to Berlin


What a great time we'll have.

13 comments:

Nancy said...

I LOVE THAT!! OMG!! You have awesome talents mary!! But you will have to add more faces, yes.

Jen said...

who did that! that is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nancy said...

who is that behind Gerry? And who are the 2 guys way over to the right?

Anonymous said...

OK besides who is in the picture. I'm in. I want to go to Berlin. Anybody else? Let's plan in 2 years. On Nancy's off year. that way she won't really miss anything.

Nancy said...

Oooooh Yeah!!! That's the best idea!!!! Yippee!!! I'm jumping up and down!! Please everyone, start a little 'Berlin Fund'. Put $100 a month away. You so can do it. Have work take it out of your check so you don't even see it. That's only $25 a week. Start now. Or start the 1st of January. Or you'll be saying you can't go. And I want everyone to go!!!!!!! Eeeek!

Mary Lesh said...

So everyone knows, this was the work of Neil McLean. I just posted it for him.
Like you Brittany I have to keep looking to find someone else.
I'm planning the trip

Nancy said...

I love candles, but maybe not for a male boss. I agree a bottle of wine or bottle of something is nice. or, a book, does he cook? or a gift certificate for barnes & noble? a calendar? a magazine subscription? ???

Anonymous said...

How about anything from williams-sonama. Men and women love it. Go get one of their holiday bunt pans, and make a beautiful cake and put it on a pretty cake plate, wrap in cellahpane (is that right?) With a big bow. Get their hot chocolate mix, two beautiful glass mugs, and make your own marshmallo's to put with it. Or get a big soup tureen with a big laddle & put a dried soup mix in it. Or go get cheap glass champagne glasses, and glue rhinestones all over them. They turn out pretty good, I did that for new years on 2000. Then one bottle of champagne and your done.

Nancy said...

Kathy, you sure got alot of gift ideas!! Better let us know what you get him!

bobo said...

okay...a gift basket that is lovely to receive and also on your wallet...
make some of the biscotti's and put it in a small square glass jar with a bow, make some sugar and spice walnuts (delicious) in its own container, an individual cream cheese pound cake (loaf). Put all of these in a basket and decorate it with bows. You should include your Scottish shortbread (awesome). Maybe include a bottle of wine or champagne? Anyway, I am doing a similar basket for all the teachers.

Barbara said...

I am a mother of a teacher do I get a basket? It sounds awesome.

bobo said...

The picture is soo cool! I find myself trying to find family in even the smallest of people in the background.

Kathy, I have another recipe for baked mixed nuts with spices. This is good too. I served the sugar and spice walnuts at a party last year and everyone loved them! Anyway I have tons of ideas if you want to make a basket like this. I'm calling you now to discuss

Nancy said...

wow, that IS a good idea! I should do something like that. Hadn't even thought of it. hmmmm, I should get baking.