Thursday, December 07, 2006


It's official! The Braun kids are coming up for the Christmas festivities!

Ricky and I are super excited. We can't wait to see everyone and take part in the fun! We will be arriving sometime on Friday depending on the traffic...and we all know how that goes.

Can't wait to see everyone! Love, Jen
ps-who is coming to NYC with me?

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Jen, You sound so excited, you're head might pop off! I wish I was there just to watch you! I know you will have more fun than you've ever had before, you may never want to spend christmas with your parents again (sorry Rick & Cherie) I mean, not really, but you will have a great time!!

And Christy, never, how could you possibly think I would be appalled (besides that is gay), I love you guys!!! I would LOVE for you to come over, and I would love to proudly show hayle's school the work Leeman's done!! Seriously! But I don't know if they've ever seen anything like it before, they're probably still on Beta. So I'll try to walk them thru it. Talk to you all soon.

Anonymous said...

Where did this site come from? And what is everyone talking about. What does Nancy want? I want it too!!!