Thursday, December 21, 2006

Charlie's Graduation Celebration


Congratulation Charlie on your Graduation
Charlie graduated on Friday and we went to lunch with a few of his friends after graduation and then headed to Disney. It was nice to see Disney at Christmas time with all the decorations and as you can see an enormous amount of lights at MGM. We had a blast and I know all of the good attractions if anyone needs any insight. Of course you all know how I am and I have brochures from all the theme parks and have rated all the rides and attractions we have seen recently or can vividly remember from past visits. We had breakfast with the characters on Monday morning and got back on the road home so we could start our Christmas shopping. Everyone drive safely over the holidays.
Love, Barbara

9 comments:

Jen said...

congrats charlie! i love ya! i am so proud of you being a big ol' college grad---happy career to you!

Anonymous said...

Ditto on the congrats, and loving you!!! Boy gramdma must be feeling pretty old. Gerry is kid #6 for her, and both his kids graduated from college!!! Geez Gerry/Barb, you guys must be feeling pretty proud!! I worked today until 11:00 and Hank washed my car, got a new windshield and oil change...What a guy!! Now he's golfing..I'm going to try out my new sewing machine...Have a Happy!!!

Barbara said...

You got ANOTHER new sewing machine?!!! They must love you up at the sewing center.
Yes we were just talking about how proud we are that both of the boys are college graduates. More then I can say for their parents.
Go Hank, want to wash my car. lol

Anonymous said...

All the bloggers are partying.....It's just you and me...Yes, I did get another machine, but it's a serger....Not sure what it does, but it was a deal I couldn't pass up. (Yes I sound like Rick). Anyway, I got it out today and found out kinda how it works..still very confused...it's complicated..I'm a "Show-Me" kinda girl....I need Faye to show me...And then watch out!!!

Barbara said...

Well I have to say I am surprised you are just now getting your first serger. I would have thought an expert like you would already of had one. Let me know if they are all that.

Nancy said...

congratulatons Charlie! Always a good thing for Hayle to see another cousin going through to finish college! Whats next for you???

Not to change the subject, but I just heard what happened at Bridgets house last night, and I am DYING to see pictures. So come on Sullivans/Mary post some pictures!!

Barbara said...

What happened at the Sullivan's house last night? Please share.

Nancy said...

All I heard was there was a rousing rendition of Delta Dawn and a show was put on by Christy, Melissa and Brittany, only to be outdone when Neil slid into the room (as in Risky Business) in a pair of 'footie pajama's' and a santa hat with a twirly thing on the top, singing, and dancing by Jamie. I heard some video was taken by Leeman and over 500 pictures by Mary. I am anxious to SEE!!

Mary Lesh said...

Congratulations Charlie!