Thursday, February 25, 2010

"Best Month Ever"














VH1 has a show called "Best Week Ever".
Looks like Gerry has had the "Best Month Ever".
  • His wrestling team has been breaking all sorts of school records.
  • They won the Regions Championship - first time ever in the school's history.
  • His team placed 7th at the State Championship, out of around 70 schools - first time the school finished in the top 10.
  • Gerry and his team are being honored and recognized by the School Board for an outstanding year.
And if all of that wasn't enough, he was named
"Teacher of the Month".
CONGRATULATIONS GERRY
We are so proud of you.
Keep up the good work.

17 comments:

Barbara said...

Congratulations to Christy and Leeman on their new home purchase. Wishing you years of happy memories.

Mary Lesh said...

Congratulations Gerry, great going!
And Congratulations Christy and Leeman, fastest closing ever!! I am so thrilled to have you all back in GA.

Nancy said...

wow, sounds GREAT for everyone! Congrats!

RickyB said...

Wow, AWESOME guys.... Gerry & Jada, I did not forget that I owe you guys one on one time, as I promised on two different occasions (hopefully this spring, I'll come down). Christy & Leeman, Congrats, welcome to the home owners club.

Love ya'll

Gma17 said...

CONGRATULATIONS! GOOD WORK GERRY, BUT I KNEW YOU HAD IT IN YOU. GREAT WORK...AND CHRISTY AND LEEMAN, CONGRATS TO YOU TOO. IWILL MISS YOU THOUGH..LOVE TO ALL

RickyB said...

Another congrats are in order. Appalachian State went to Clemson University Thursday and WON the SOCONN Indoor track and Field Championship for 2010. My son now is the proud owner of an NCAA championship Ring !!!! Yahoo, my boy is living my dream. As Ricky said, Bling Bling, Ricky now has a "Ring". I'm so happy for him.

Nancy said...

What!!?? That's awesome!!

Mary Lesh said...

Oh, I didn't read Rick's post. Congratulations Ricky!

Barbara said...

A link to Christy's blog is on the front page of this blog. Can't wait to see more pics. Great thinking on getting a paint sprayer.

Bridget said...

Congrats to everyone!!!! But, Nancy looks f---ing AMAZING!!!!!! Wait till everyone sees her.

Barbara said...

How about some pictures of Nancy!!!!

Nancy said...

I think I'll wait til I can put a little makeup on and the small bruise under my eyes are gone before I post a picture. But I do think they look pretty great.

Mary Lesh said...

Photoshop, Nancy

Nancy said...

mom doesn't have it, and I haven't learned how to use it. They're almost gone now, I think by the time I get home, I'll be able to. But Bridgets wants to do a fashion show with some of the new clothes I bought. Maybe tonight??

Gma17 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY , HAYLE!! HAVE A GREAT ONE!!!LOVE YOU LOADS!

Mary Lesh said...

OMG! Happy Birthday Hayle. Why do I always think her birthday is the 6th?
Well, Christy and Leeman stained their floors. They put a polyurethane layer on yesterday morning and it still hasn't dried. It was supposed to dry in only 4 hours. Their heater is not working yet, John had to get a new transformer and he couldn't put it in because they were doing the floors. Hopefully it will be dry today so they can do another layer. It is suppose to have 3 layers. Christy did post some pix on her site.

Mary Lesh said...

OMG! Happy Birthday Hayle. Why do I always think her birthday is the 6th?
Well, Christy and Leeman stained their floors. They put a polyurethane layer on yesterday morning and it still hasn't dried. It was supposed to dry in only 4 hours. Their heater is not working yet, John had to get a new transformer and he couldn't put it in because they were doing the floors. Hopefully it will be dry today so they can do another layer. It is suppose to have 3 layers. Christy did post some pix on her site.