Friday, March 05, 2010

Happy Birthday Hayle!! 14 Today!

I just arrived home, had a great flight!! I ate and slept and I even ran into a coupla neighbors on my flight! They said they were on my outbound flight as well, but I didn't see them. We were an hour and a half late, but that's ok. I can't wait for Hayle to get home from school! We're going to dinner tonight at a great Italian restaurant by us.

16 comments:

Mary Lesh said...

OMG, you must have been posting while I was commenting on the last post. Happy Birthday Hayle!

Barbara said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Hayle,
Happy Birthday to you.
Hope you have a fabulous day.

Nancy said...

I am married to the most freaking amazing man on the planet!! I just called Pete to say, Hey, wheres my car? And he told me he sold it and bought me a new one!! It's coming next week!! I don't know what it is and he wont tell me! Hayle even knew and kept the secret! My head is spinning!!!

Jen said...

happy birthday hayle! i am SHOCKED that you are 14....time FLIES. i remember just yesterday you were itty bitty crawling all over ricky because you really liked him :) man, i sorta feel like i missed out! good luck being 14--it's a fun age (you too nancy haha)

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday Hayle. Hope you had a great day!!

Linda said...

Hey Nancy, If you have the best husband, Hank has the best wife...I took my car (which is in Hank's name) in for an oil change and bought a new car (also in Hank's name/and he financed it) all unbeknown to him. It's amazing to live in a country where you can do that.!!!!

Bridget said...

Linda, you go girl!!!

Bridget said...

and Happy Birthday Hayle!!

Bridget said...

Oh, and I guess I'm just have a regular husband. I have to shop with credit cards in my name, by myself, and then hide them. Nobody knows... But I kind of like it that way. But I do want Mike to buy me a new house so I can decorate it. I'm sorry but I have decided that I like to do that. That will be my new hobbie. Christy, I'm jealous of you. It looks like so much fun.

Mary Lesh said...

I can't compete with any of you. But I think I have a great husband anyway, well sometimes he's not so great. I'm sure all husbands are not so great sometimes. Take for instance when they are sick. I won't go into it again, but he is sooooo annoying then. Almost nauseating. No he IS nauseating when he is sick.
Luckily he isn't sick right now or I could go on. He's on my great list right now.

Linda said...

Bridge, watch out for the hidden credit cards. Somehow they always find out. And that aint fun!! I agree with Mary, we all pretty much have good husband's MOST OF THE TIME, it's the other part of the "most of the time" that's a killer..

Nancy said...

you do all have great husbands too. and pete can be annoying too, like today for instance. he annoyed me by not wanting to go back to costco because I needed dryer sheets. but he did take me there, but I had to rush. that was annoying.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Hayle!!!!!! 14 sounds old but your so mature it's hard to think you are only 14 sometimes!

Nancy what kind of car did you get, can't wait to hear!!!

Mom I really hope dad doesn't find out about those credit cards because sometimes we sure have a lot of fun with them. lol, just kidding!

My boyfriend is a slob sometimes but he does get out of bed to walk me to the subway when I have to go into work late at night. So I let the slob-ness go a little, and just huff and puff REAL REAL loud when I pick up after him!! :)

Barbara said...

So I want to hear details on the new cars.
I am surprised Mary hasn't posted about her new iPhone.
I should get something new.
So Linda - now that you have a new car - when are you coming up?

Nancy said...

Mary, you got an IPhone!!?? I'm jealous! I want one! My car was supposed to get here yesterday, but wont get it til next saturday now, so now I'm without a car all week. That's a nice boyfriend Brittany.

Mary Lesh said...

Aren't we all lucky! Yes, I got an IPhone, but it seems so minor compared to new cars. it is fun though. I can't wait until I know how to use it all. I've been doing pretty good so far. Had a little trouble checking voicemail. Who would have guessed you just put the phone to your ear and listen. I guess I was expecting the voice to just jump out at me. I have downloaded 13 apps so far. Some of them are soo cool. For instance, I downloaded realtor.com and I can pull of listings in "my location" where ever I am. Totally cool for a realtor. I also downloaded epicurious so when I am trying to think of what to make for dinner when I am in the grocery store--bamm I can find a recipe with a list of ingredients and go home and make it. That will come in real handy a couple times a month when I cook. You all should get an IPhone. Way cool.