Sunday, March 07, 2010

My new Eyes

Ok, I only have a really small mark left under my eyes, maybe you can't even see it. But here's my new eyes!!!! Now, go look at my Facebook profile picture, and you'll see the HUGE difference!! I couldn't be more happy! I am going to get some new eye makeup this week. I've never bought anything other than a creamy kind of color because you could never see it before! I'm so excited!! Yea!

41 comments:

Bridget said...

Wow, you really do have eyes! Looking good.

Barbara said...

Nice

Nancy said...

thanks!

Gma17 said...

Beautiful!And looking back..it wasn't all that rough, was it?

Mary Lesh said...

You look fabulous! I want that surgery. And I want a tummy tuck once I lose this weight. I'm down 1 five lb bag of potatoes. Only 20 bags to go.

Bridget said...

Go Mary!

Nancy said...

That's a big accomplishment!! Well done! Are you trying weight watchers? Or just cutting back? Either way, keep up the good work!!

Mary Lesh said...

I haven't actually started the Weight Watchers. I think I should look into that tomorrow. Today wasn't a very good day. I ate fast food all day. But when you are out having fun with your boy, Who Cares!

Kathy said...

Nancy, you look marvelous!!! (said like Billy Chrystal)

Nancy said...

Kathy, where the heck have you BEEN!!!!??? No one is posting very much! I look at this website everyday hoping to hear about your day. Come on everyone, tell me some news.......

For me, Pete was out of town last night so Hayle and I were on our own. I'm driving a rental car right now, a little black ford fiesta, but it is brand spanking new. I made chicken salad ala bridget with a nancy twist last night. I have nothing in my diary planned for today. I may attempt to walk the dogs on my own. I've been hesitant because Cody likes to pull, but I think I can handle him. What else? I'm making a yummy chicken with a lemon glaze tonight with pesto green beans from CuisineLite cookbook.

Gma17 said...

Ok Nancy, what did you do to the chicken salad that Bridget didn't do? Was it onions?

Well, I am on my way to the dr. Just a check up( That damn government insurance again) Just kidding but any way, then the post office. I lost the priest's vestments last week so waiting for a call to see what they will do. Maybe I will get fired. Weather is good, should be close to 80 today but a little cloudy. I can live with that.
And what is everybody else doing?

Mary Lesh said...

I have a builder's meeting this morning, but then I have my first pregnancy photoshoot at 1:00. I am using Christy's place in Atlanta. Barb is going to be my assistant.

I also bought a beautiful Vintage Brass Bed last night through craigslist. I plan to use that for another photoshoot with kids. I am looking for an open field with tall grass. Then I need some feathers to throw on the kids. I am going to do a practice run--make some rack cards using one of my practice photos and advertise a one day only for he first 5 or 10 people who call. I think it will be cool. Barb came up with the idea to advertise it that way. I think it is a cool idea. I'll be posting pictures--you can count on that.

Nancy said...

I can't wait to see your pregnancy shoot. A friend just posted her pregnancy shoot on facebook and I want to compare.....

Kathy said...

I've been knitting. Made a little hat for Mary to use in her photo shoots. Found the hat with the pattern on-line. Then decided to improvise, and it turned out cute. Gave the pattern to a woman friend that rides the train with me. She asked me to explain a couple of parts in the pattern to her today. when I looked at it, I didn't have a clue what it meant. Now I'm going to have to knit the hat according to the pattern just so I can show her. That'll teach me.

Nancy said...

omg, you and Linda are equally talented and patient. I would just order the hat online already made.

Nancy said...

I can't wait to see everyone in April, who all is going to the lunch on Friday?? Where are we going Mary? Have you talked to Vince & Janet?

Nancy said...

oh mom, the chicken salad. I knew you'd guess onions, but no, I didn't put onions in it. Actually, Bridgets was healthier and tastier. I put more mayo than Bridget, and my oranges kind of came apart?? Also, I put seasoning salt in it. So it tasted too much like my normal chicken salad.

Gma17 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEIL!! HAVE FUN IN DISNEY EVEN THOUGH I HEARD IT WAS RAINING, BUT KOWING YOU SO WELL, NOTHING WILL DETER YOU FROM HAVING FUN..LOVE YOU, GMA

Gma17 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary Lesh said...

Happy Birthday Neil!! Hope you have fun at Disney. Boy, I haven't been there in about 10 or 15 years. Looking for some pictures.

Mary Lesh said...

Today I am going to Christy's to let the "Carpet People" in. Melissa is going to meet me over there and I am going to do a photo shoot with her and then we are going to Lunch, yeah!

Nancy said...

Sounds great Mary! I know you love being close to your girls! You sounds so happy!

Bridget said...

Mary, I'm jealous. I wish I lived closer to any of my kids. Just didn't work out that way. I had a busy week myself, lunch with Karen a couple of times, lunch with my girlfriends in King of Prussia on Thursday. Volunteered at the church for a big fund raising campaign. ( felt like I did a very good thing and that was way better than giving up wine for lent) well in my head anyway. Went to Lisa Brymer's (Christy's wedding caterer) on Thursday night for a Cabi clothing show. Never been to one before and it was fun. Well what can I say about shopping at someones house while drinking some wine. Lunch again with Karen again today, now its going to be a BORING weekend because its gonna rain hard all weekend, so Mike said we are going to clean a closet or two. UGH!!!!!!

Mary Lesh said...

I guess this means you did not get the IPhone, huh Bridget? Oh well.
Melissa wouldn't let me take pictures yesterday but we went to lunch and shopped a little before she had to go to work. Today I am going to Christy's to put the last coat of poly-eurethane (can't figure out the spelling on that one) anyway. I wanted because of the terribly cold weather when Christy and Leeman did their floors it took 24 hours instead of 4 hours for the first layer to dry. That put them quite a bit behind so I thought I would get the last one done so when they get here tomorrow with their truck they can actually move in instead of unload downstairs, do the floors, then move things up stairs.

Then I am coming home to pack and heading down to Valdosta to go with Patty to FL. Her ex is taking her back to court because he changed his mind about the divorce decree he wrote. Now he doesn't think it was fair to him. Anyway I am going with her for support. Will be back Tuesday.

Bridget said...

Now that sounds interesting. Let us know all the drama. Its amazing to me sometimes, just what people can do in court. Why isn't that just thrown out? Anyway, NO I didn't get the Iphone. I ran out of time. Maybe I'll be sad this weekend and Mike will feel sorry for me. Yes. That's my new plan. I'll help clean a closet and then I'll be sad that I don't have a nice phone. With nothing else to do, maybe Mike will take me to the apple store. I'll tell him that I would have never done that without him. Yeah..... now I have a plan.

Kathy said...

Bridget, that's a brilliant plan. I look forward to a call from you from your new phone!!
Mary, please keep me posted on that divorce thingy. I didn't know you could do that. Not that I would, but I would love for "someone" to think I can and would!

Nancy said...

Here is ONE of the reasons people think the food in Britain is crap! Today I went to lunch with some friends. I ordered the salmon and cream cheese sandwich. they brought it on nice brown bread. but when I looked at it, I could see something light yellow coming thru a small home in the bread. And I knew right away what they did. THEY PUT FREAKING BUTTER ON THE BREAD BEFORE THEY PUT THE CREAM CHEESE ON IT!!! Are they retarded??!!! Who the F puts butter WITH cream cheese??!!! OMG, F'ing IDIOTS! As you can imagine, I picked off the salmon and ate only that. And you can imagine how skimpy it was. I had to come home and have a bowl of soup! But the friends were nice.

Mary Lesh said...

Are your friends American or British? Just wondering?

Bridget said...

OK, so this morning in all my confusion, Mike was frustrated and said that I need a system. But I thought he said I need an assistant. I exclaimed "Oh my gosh, WHAT A WONDERFUL IDEA!!!!!!! I should get an assistant. He asked WHAT? He than corrected me, but its tooo late. I'm now focused on the fact that I just need an assistant, and then I could tell that bitch to put everything in the right place. OMG why didn't I think of that. Mike left as I'm still contimplating how I will hire an assistant.

Nancy said...

the friends who were with me are British. I want an assistant too. Then I will blame her for everything that's wrong in this house. Who's looking for that kind of a job?

Nancy said...

that should have said 'hole' in the bread, not 'home' in the bread. there was not a home with butter sticking out of it in my sandwich.

Nancy said...

I am so funny!

Mary Lesh said...

I actually had figured there was a hole in the bread not a home in the bread but, I think a home in the bread would have been more interesting or fun. Can you imagine how expensive that bread would be? Mame, would you like a mortgage with that bread or will it be cash?

Mary Lesh said...

Hello, is anybody out there?

nancy said...

I know!! I was waiting for everyone to laugh at how funny my comment was? But they didn't? Was it only funny to me?? huh, that's weird? Well, we're off to church. I'll check again when I get back

Gma17 said...

Oh Nancy, You ARE soo funny, so just keep posting your amazing experiences and soon enough, someone will try to outfunny you. then we all of us not so funny people will have our laughs for the day and EVERYONE will be happy. Keep up the good work!I did laugh last night at our "mission" priest last night. ( he was bald). He said the Phillipine people are all so nice and would never embarrass any one.A small child walked up to him and told him he liked him but he felt sorry for him because he had so much face to wash every morning. hahahahah

Gma17 said...

OK!! Now I know how you feel ,Nancy. Nobody thought my little joke was cute either. WHERE ARE YOU ALL??/come on already..

Kathy said...

Ugh, had to drive to work today because the trains weren't running. There was a bad accident so all the trains where stopped. When I got to West Palm, the parking cost $10 because of the stupid Boat Show this weekend. Aargghh!!!

Gma17 said...

Well, that stinks!!

Mary Lesh said...

It could be worse. Imagine what it costs to park your car in NYC. There is always a brighter side--something to be thankful for.

Gma17 said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MELISSA AND STEVEN!!!
LOVE YOU