Monday, February 01, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Mom
Happy Birthday to you
Hope you have a fantastic day.
Love you

11 comments:

Bridget said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Hope you had a great day!

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday mom, love you to pieces!

Mary Lesh said...

I didn't see this yesterday. Happy Birthday!

RickyB said...

Happy Birthday Mom, you're the best. Love ya

Gma17 said...

Thank you..Thank you..Thank you!! I feel so blessed. Our Family is the greatest..Love you all soo much

Barbara said...

Happy Birthday Bridget

Gma17 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIDGET!!!!!!

RickyB said...

I have 6 wonderful sisters and TODAY is one of their birthdays, Happy Birthday Bridget !!! Love Ya

Jen said...

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY AUNT BRIDGET!!!!

I HOPE YOUR DAY IS AS FANTASTIC AS YOU ARE :)

Kathy said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIDGET!!!

Bridget said...

Thank you everybody.. I'm sitting here having a glass of wine. We can't go out, because we are getting 2 feet of snow. Ricky, I love palm trees and beaches, but I have to tell you, I love a snowstorm!!! I got the fire on, and a couple of movies ready. Looking forward to it. Thanks everyone.