Happy Birthday, Jennifer, Kathy, and Lori. One a little late, one on time, and one a little early, but tomorrow I will be going to Newark to pick up Mom, and Nancy. Busy day. Looking forward to it. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYBODY!!!!!!
Happy birthday Lori, Hope your day starts with breakfast in bed and ends with your kids rubbing your feet while falling asleep while watching tv, at least, that's what Cherie says (Like that'll ever happen for her). Love ya
15 comments:
Happy Birthday Jen!
Damn it Barb, I wanted to be the first to wish Jen a happy birthday, Oh well. Happy Birthday Jen, Love Ya. Love you to Barb.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!!!!
Happy Birthday Jen!!
Happy Birthday Jen
l.Happy Birthday Kathy!!!!
Happy birthday Kathy, I hope you have a very SPECIAL day today, Love ya
Happy Birthday, Kathy!!!!
Happy Birthday Kathy!
Happy Birthday Aunt Kathy!
Have a fabulous day!
Happy Birthday, Jennifer, Kathy, and Lori. One a little late, one on time, and one a little early, but tomorrow I will be going to Newark to pick up Mom, and Nancy. Busy day. Looking forward to it. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYBODY!!!!!!
And a lovely happy birthday to Lori!
What did all you birthday girls do??!!
Happy birthday Lori, Hope your day starts with breakfast in bed and ends with your kids rubbing your feet while falling asleep while watching tv, at least, that's what Cherie says (Like that'll ever happen for her). Love ya
Happy Birthday Lori!!
happy birthday aunt lori :) have a fab day!
Post a Comment