oh my god oh my god oh my god!!!!!! What did I miss!!!??? Please please please do that again next year!!! What was Jimmy's reaction? What did the other people say/do? Do we have the best nephews/cousins, children EVER??!!! I LOVE THESE GUYS!!!! Does anyone want to pick us up on Saturday in Newark?? huh?
5 comments:
Gerry wants some of those foot jammies.
oh my god oh my god oh my god!!!!!! What did I miss!!!??? Please please please do that again next year!!! What was Jimmy's reaction? What did the other people say/do? Do we have the best nephews/cousins, children EVER??!!! I LOVE THESE GUYS!!!! Does anyone want to pick us up on Saturday in Newark?? huh?
that is really funny...wish we were there...can't wait for next year...
We love it. Wish we were all there to join them in there escapades.
that is hysterical!
they look good in those too :)
Post a Comment