I just had to change the blog. This is the picture (Bucks County Playhouse) I won 3rd place with at the camera club Thursday night. Believe it or not it beat these two pictures. I don't know how, but it did.
I took it on one of my trips up there. I think it was in June. I like it but it isn't nearly as good as it should be. It's pixelated. Don't know how it won. Maybe I should post some of the places up there to get people ready and excited.
Yes, I need to know what are some places to stay in the area. Bridget, what is the name of that small town by your house, Rita's ice cream is there? Love Ya'll
7 comments:
Well done, Mary!! You are the best photog!! I wish you could give me lessons one day!! I think they are all beautiful!!
so pretty! i want an slr so i can start being a photo girlll!
Love your pictures!!
When did you take this picture? I love it. Love the area. Anyone coming to Christy's wedding can go to this location. Very, very NICE!!
I took it on one of my trips up there. I think it was in June. I like it but it isn't nearly as good as it should be. It's pixelated. Don't know how it won. Maybe I should post some of the places up there to get people ready and excited.
I think that is a good idea.
Yes, I need to know what are some places to stay in the area. Bridget, what is the name of that small town by your house, Rita's ice cream is there? Love Ya'll
Post a Comment