Tuesday, January 20, 2009

5 inches and still Snowing!



















Happy Snow day from North Carolina! The table is even thicker now, over 5 inches. For those of you in sunny FL, with warmer temps, this is especially for you! We miss you all, tomorrow marks exactly 5 months til our wedding! Looking forward to it :)








13 comments:

RickyB said...

Jenn, Is that a snowball that Adam has behind your back, about ready to samsh you with after that cute picture was taken??? Awesome Adam,take control from the start.

Nancy said...

rick, that is a bush in the background with snow on it.. what's wrong with you? I think Adam knows better than that! what up with all that snow though??

Hey Go America! Been watching the Inauguration ALL DAY! Very moving, and momentous!!

Gma17 said...

That snow looks beautiful!! but we are getting a REAL cold spell tonight..30 to 35 tonight and tomorrow only high in the 50's..yuk.
By -the way- Lori cut her hand today. Not only can she break a glass but she can cut her hand real good at the same time.. spent the afternoon in ER at Boca and tomorrow she has to go to a surgeon as she cut a tendon(sp.) and needs surgery this week.What a way to start the New Year..And yes today was so good for America. We need more like it more often...

Barbara said...

I am soooo jealous. It has been freezing here and is there any snow on the ground nooooo. What's the use of freezing weather without snow.

Mary Lesh said...

I'm with you Barb. If it is going to be cold give me snow and lots of it. Thank you for the pix Jen. Lucky, lucky you.

Jen said...

adam knows who wears the pants :) don't let him fool you. oh no lori, you better get that taken care of! how are you ever going to bake those delicious treats of yours?

way to go snobama 09'!!

RickyB said...

Holy Crap, Where is everyone !!!!The last post was 7 days ago..

Mary Lesh said...

I know, I keep knocking and nobody's home

Gma17 said...

Everybody is hooked up with that dumb Face Book or something like that.. Lori talks about it all the time..Glad to see I'm not the only one still checking the blog every day. By the Rick , how is IBM treating you..I heard about all the layoff's Good Luck!!

Nancy said...

No, I check this thing everyday too!! I've been wondering where everyone's been too!! So, yeah, Rick, what's going on??

Bridget said...

I'm here too. I check it often but nobody is posting anything.

RickyB said...

Well, it's about time..... Well, it's real UGLY at IBM. A lot of friends getting the "tap" on the shoulder, so far, I've been able to dodge them but I don't know for how long.. I just need 17 more months to get 30 years but it's going to be tough. Anyway, I am really excited and looking forward to Aprila and June. I hope Ricky can make it now that he's in the Athletic Traning program he's wanted for so long. If any one needs an ankle taped, he's the guy. He's really enjoying this but it's tough. He's working with cadaver's now to see muscles and tendons (yuck !!). Oh well, I need to get on a business call with Singapore, Love ya'll. Oh, one more thing. Don't be surprised if i call, One of my news years resolutions is to keep in touch with family better, so be forwarned. Love Ya'll

Mary Lesh said...

Love you too Rick.

I've been here too. I think I have been posting the most.