Rita's water ice is in Newtown, there is a Hampton Inn there. I think Christy talked with them. The pictures are from New Hope, the opposite direction. But real cute town. There are a couple of Hotels there as well. The Lamberville Inn, and the Lamberville House is there.
10 comments:
Looks like a great place. Hope we have enough time to see some things. Great pictures Mary.
There will be more coming. I will change them every couple of days. To show you as much as possible.
Rita's water ice is in Newtown, there is a Hampton Inn there. I think Christy talked with them. The pictures are from New Hope, the opposite direction. But real cute town. There are a couple of Hotels there as well. The Lamberville Inn, and the Lamberville House is there.
i want to stay in that town for christy and leeman's wedding...it's so beautiful!
christy, what are the updates for your wedding??!! I haven't heard anything in awhile??!! I'm getting excited, I bet you are too!!
Holy crap Christy!You only have NaN days left! Huh?? What's up with that???
I know this is nerve racking when you get to the last NAN days.
Leeman, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
oh crap, I remembered that. Happy Birthday Leeman!!
Happy Birthday Leeman. (I didn't forget, everyone, I called him earlier.)
Post a Comment