I was looking at the picture and thought patty who? what cousin is that? then I looked again and realized you meant THAT Patty!! OMG!! She does look the same. except yes kathy, grown up. we probably all look grown up now. but on the inside, we all still think we look 21. I do, don't I? duh.
3 comments:
no, should i?
I remember Patty!!! But I certainly didn't expect her to grow up. You always envision people to look exactly like they did the last time you saw them.
It got chilly down here today. It was warm and muggy in the morning, then dropped about 30 degrees during the day.
I was looking at the picture and thought patty who? what cousin is that? then I looked again and realized you meant THAT Patty!! OMG!! She does look the same. except yes kathy, grown up. we probably all look grown up now. but on the inside, we all still think we look 21. I do, don't I? duh.
Post a Comment