Tuesday, December 09, 2008
Breast Cancer month 2009
I need your help everyone. Ok, I met with the girls at the cancer charity. They asked if I could help them plan an event for Breast Cancer Awareness month next October. Of course I said I'd love to! They will host a dinner at a resort nearby. That's all they have, so she said it's kind of like a blank slate. She was thinking having a fashion show?? So just thinking and surfing the web, I had a few little ideas, they are: Sell Pink T-Shirts, have bra-fit clinics, have make-ups tips like 'how to do smoky eyes' (asking Estee Lauder, Bobbi Brown MAC, etc to come and do for free), have a girl do free Indian Head massage or neck & shoulder massage, the fashion show. So I need more and better ideas, and a 'theme'. I was thinking 'Busted'! But don't really know how to make that apply??? Anyway, please help!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I really like the name "Busted." I am always out of ideas when it comes to fund raising. I will tell Melissa to put on her thinking cap.
ooh, that would be great! But I need the whole gamut! so don't think just fundraising. because the tickets will be part of the fundraiser. then some of the activitieswill cost, some will be free (I'm guessing? I don't know??) yeah, ask melissa, ask christy, ask everyone! I do not know what to do!!!
Sure wish I could help you. I have to be told what to do..I have no imagination..But I think you have great ideas. Any or all would be great. Try them all and see who answers and offers the best!!Good going Nancy!! See you in a little over a week..doesn't seem possible..so soon!
why are the wedding countdowns on NAN!?!?!
Come on ladies! Ok, how about 'Pink with Passion' for a theme?
Post a Comment