Friday, December 05, 2008

Munich










So here is a little of our trip to Munich. We went to the Hofbrauhouse where we had a beer. They are BIG beers. We finished it and Hayle ended up being in charge of the band as you can see. Then Hayle and I thought it would be a good idea to go up on the stage for a picture. You can't see, but the WHOLE band was drinking those big beers the whole time too. Then the girl at the end of our table wanted to get out. Instead of sliding down, she climbed over. It was alot of fun!! We did alot more, but that's these pictures.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun, fun, fun! Well, I think you have had enough fun for the day.

Nancy said...

I have. I am cleaning. And it is not fun.

Gma17 said...

Sure looks like a lot of fun. I remember how much fun we had in Berlin too. We all went to the Christmas Pageant last week and it was great. But that is about all the excitement I had. Looking forward to a trip to Bridget's in two weeks. See you then!!

Jen said...

your family always does the most fun interesting things!!!!

Unknown said...

Where is everyone?
I am going into Atlanta today with the Sweetwater Camera Club to take holiday pictures. Tony stayed at Melissa's last night so he is meeting me there. I think it will be fun. Not quite the same as a trip to Germany but Nancy, did you see a fountain of lights? Huh? I will. Don't get jealous, but we have an ice skating rink in Centennial Park too. That's right, just like Rockefeller Center but smaller and not nearly so nice. That's right. Ya'll stay tuned, I'll be posting some pics for sure.

Nancy said...

Mary, I think that sounds like a Great time!! I will wait to see the photos! Pete's mom left today, so I'll be back online more often! Now it's kinda dieting time. I just had a salad for breakfast. But we had chinese food in London last night that was SO delish!! mmmmmmm. not much else, but it's still early.

Gma17 said...

Well, I had a good day today..Nothing like Nancy or Mary, of course. We had Mass(a Holy day) and when we got the clubhouse to set up, somebody else was using our room. Of course we were all mad etc. and it turned out so good. We took the little room in the front and set it up there. It was so nice, being small and close to everyone. 35 people were there and everybody sang(nobody ever does, usually). Father was explaining why he did certain things during the Mass. It was like having Mass in your house. Well, I really enjoyed it..I guess that that shows how dull my life is..tra lalala...lalalala..