Monday, September 08, 2008

Jada & Gerry's Engagement Party




We had a great time at the engagement party. Jada's family & friends were incredibly warm and welcoming and the food was awesome. They know how to throw a party and have a good time. Gerry is very lucky to be marring into such a great family. There is no doubt that everyone will have a fantastic time at the wedding. I just can't wait.

7 comments:

Barbara said...

Tony, Why was Jada telling you to talk to the hand?

It turns out that Jada's grandfather's cousin is my brother's boss. What a small world.

CHL said...

looks like fun too bad we missed it. I did not even recognize tony (wearing a polo and khaki's?) It definitely looks like Tony made a comment and Jada straightened him out.

It is a small world! How do you even discover something like that?

Kathy said...

Well, I really am disappointed that I couldn't be there. There aren't too many parties that I have missed. Being poor SUCKS!!!
But I do have a tale to tell you. There are some heavy gusts of wind from "IKE" and today on my way to the bank (I walk the 3 blocks) my skirt got wrapped up around my neck. Thank the good lord I decided to wear underwear today!!

Bridget said...

Would I have loved to see that!!! I'm still laughing. The party looks like you all had a good time. I can't wait for all the weddings. Barb, give us a little more notice for any showers.

Gma17 said...

Wow! It looks like too much fun and the food looks scrumpdileicious. I love Mexican food. Sorry I missed it..but Bridget is right..Next time give us more time.

Mary Lesh said...

He probably told her he was a Bulldawg fan. Her family is a bunch of techies.

Barbara said...

Yes Mom they are die hard Tech fans. We knew we found the party when we turned the corner and saw a Georgia Tech golf cart in the middle of the front yard.