Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards




Hayle and Antonia had so much fun (and ME)!! The 1st picture was taken after the show, you can see the slime and confetti all over the stage. All the kids had the foam fingers. Everyone had seats, but all around the stage, anyone could stand there. So Hayle and Antonia were up agains the stage but not together. You may see them on the show, it airs here on the 20th. Hayle stood against the runway that the stars ran up to the stageon, so she touched every single person! I could see her, even if she wasn't sure who they were, she put her hand on their arm, so funny. The 2nd picture was taken at the 'After Show Party' we got to go to. They are sitting on the ICarly couch, and last one, they did Sponge Bob karaoke. They pretty much screamed the sponge bob song. They got pictures and autographs of alot of people, but most of them I don't think you'd know.

21 comments:

Mary Lesh said...

OMG how fun! You go, Hayle. Smart move sitting/standing by the aisle. Did you know everyone? I know your mom didn't but that doesn't mean you didn't. I hope we can see the show over here.

hayle said...

yes i knew just about everyone! i got miranda cosgrove's autograph (a girl who is very famous) and josh peck was literally sitting next to me!!!!! i touched george sampson (he won britain's got talent) he is sooooo hot BUT NOT AS HOT AS JOE JONAS JOE JONAS IS 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x hotter!!!! but yes i touched everyone it was fun. i would like to say thankyou to mike again and i have a little surprise for you may not be as good as the kid's choice awards, but i hope you really love it! just to show you how thankful i am!

CHL said...

Wow! How exciting. I remember going to concerts back in the day and not washing my hand for like 3 days because Jacob Dylan wrote on my hand. Then one time Sugar Ray's Mark McGrath hugged and kissed me. Wow I am really dating myself with these stories.

It looks like you had the time of your life. It is going to be very hard to top that. I am off to look up Joe Jonas!

CHL said...

He is verrrrrryyyyyyy Cute! Hmmm I am not married yet?!

Gma17 said...

Hayle, You are so lucky.. I talked to Kelly today and I think she was so excited especially about the LIMO that you rode in, She said she has dreamed about riding in a limo her whole life...she can't wait for you to get here and tell her all about it. You are one lucky girl!!

Nancy said...

FYI, I'm going into the hosp on Monday for surgery on my shoulder. hopefully I will be home the same day. Sometime between Feb and March, it started hurting, I've have a shot, physio, and it still hurts, so it's called keyhole surgery. Same thing Pete had last year.

Barbara said...

Good luck with your surgery Nancy. I will say some prayers. If all of you could say some for me, I have a telephone interview on Monday. Really could use a job with all these weddings coming up.

Nancy said...

thanks Barb. What job are you looking for? Didn't know you were looking?

Barbara said...

I've been looking for almost a year now. Sending out resumes just about daily. Have applied for all kinds of things from full-time to part-time. You name it most likely I have applied for it. I have a telephone interview with a committee from Kennesaw State University for an Administrative Specialist III position. If it goes well, the next step would be a face to face interview. The girl that called said they went threw hundreds of resumes.

hayle said...

hey yall so another update!!! this coming up tuesday (after mommy's surgery) i will be getting braces! (yet again! ughhhhhhh) annnywaaaaaay i was wondering what colours i should get? i want rainbow but i think i would be too picky bout that any good combinations which are cute????

Melissa said...

So unfortunately I don't think the Caltabiano's are going to win any pity parties about the bad weather... it doesn't seem like the rain has ruined the parade of amazing travel and fun experiences!

Christy- you SO dated yourself. Then again, all the Aunts were saying "JACOB Dylan"... and they (internally) dated themselves.

And prayers and happy thoughts going out to Barb & Nancy!

Nancy said...

ugh! I stayed overnight in the hospital. I was SO tired, and the nurses were really nice so it wasn't all bad. The drugs they give you to make you sleep are so great! ok, but now it hurts so bad. the physio lady came in my room and had me try a couple exercises and I started to cry. OMG! I was so embarrassed. but it should start to feel better soon I hope. I came home this morning, and due to poor planning, I have to drive hayle to her orthodontist appointment in a little while here. so I had to buy her soup for dinner, we'll probably both be crying tonight. poor us.

Kathy said...

Hang in there Nancy, it'll get better every day. When I had my hand operated on, Linsey had to make me dinner and serve it to me in bed. (Macaroni and cheese). Then when I had my eyes done I had to have Linsey make me dinner again (macaroni and cheese) only this time she had to feed me. I'm not a huge fan of macaroni and cheese so I refuse to have any more surgery. But... it does get better day by day.

Mary Lesh said...

Glad things went well.

Bridget said...

Barb, hope you get a job. Nancy, I hope you feel better. And Kathy I love macaroni and Cheese.

Kathy said...

MELISSA, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I hope you have a wonderful day.

p.s. I got the letter you wrote for Neil and you are AWESOME.

Nancy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA!! HOPE YOU HAVE A FUN DAY!!!

Mary Lesh said...

Happy Birthday Melissa! Love you

Gma17 said...

Happy birthday, Mellisa.I am getting so bad with cards but I am going to do better..Love you!!!

Gma17 said...

sorry Melissa, I even spelled your name wrong!! Have a great
week-end...Love you!!!!!!

CHL said...

What letter for Neil? I am Melissa's #1 writing fan so I need to know these things. And even though I spoke to you Happy B'day again, Melissa!