Here's Hayle from Wednesday at the Jonas Brothers Premier! She was SO excited to ride in the limo! There were 6 girls in with her and they had drinks and everything. The other mom's and I ran over to the premier and got there b4 them. So 2nd pic is Hayle arriving and walking up the 'purple' carpet. Then, the 'boys' came over by us and I got their autographs for Hayle. I'm sure I looked like an idiot, a 45 y.o. woman asking for an autograph! Good Grief! But it was for Hayle, so. But they were so cute and really nice to all the girls out there. They stood out there over an hour talking to all the press and the kids. Hayle had a great time!! I'll give it a couple days and then post about the kids choice awards!!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Jonas Brothers Premier
Here's Hayle from Wednesday at the Jonas Brothers Premier! She was SO excited to ride in the limo! There were 6 girls in with her and they had drinks and everything. The other mom's and I ran over to the premier and got there b4 them. So 2nd pic is Hayle arriving and walking up the 'purple' carpet. Then, the 'boys' came over by us and I got their autographs for Hayle. I'm sure I looked like an idiot, a 45 y.o. woman asking for an autograph! Good Grief! But it was for Hayle, so. But they were so cute and really nice to all the girls out there. They stood out there over an hour talking to all the press and the kids. Hayle had a great time!! I'll give it a couple days and then post about the kids choice awards!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!!!! HOW COOL!!!!! Hayle, I will now need your autograuph. You are the only person I know that has walked down a red carpet. How did it feel? Does it feel like a dream? What does everyone at school think? They must be so jealous. I AM!!!! You are so LUCKY!
Lucky, lucky You! I know that I would have loved to walk down the red carpet...You looked so pretty!! I am jealous too. You will have to tell us all about it when you get here next month. I hear you will be staying with me for a few days.. Fun, Fun, Fun!
aw hayle looked like a star!!! walk that red carpet girl---get itt :)
maybe i'm a dork, but good grief---those jonas bros are adorable!!
They are adorable. But Hayle, you are a bigger star!!! What a thrill. I'm jealous too. You rock!
HI HAYLE YOU ARE LUKY i wish i was you i always wanted to go in a limo i bet it was cool and you got to see the jonas brothers what is it like in a limo i bet you had the best time ever YOU ARE SO LUKY that i am so jealous love kelly and i got that slime thing
OMG IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUN I LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JOE JONAS TOUCHED MY FREAKING HAND!!!! (HE'S THE ONE I LOVE SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!) HE EVEN WAVED TO ME, AND I KNOW IT WAS ME COS I SCREAMED JOE LIKE REALLY LOUD AND HE TURNED AROUND AND LOOKED AT ME AND MY FRIEND AND WAVED!!!! AND WHEN THEY SANG I SUNG ALL THEIR SONGS AND KEVIN KEPT LOOKING AT ME LIKE I WAS TOTALLY AWSOME!!!!!!! BUT I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT JOE HE IS SOOOOOOOOO HOT JUST SEARCH JOE JONAS ON GOOGLE IMAGES AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT I MEAN BE HOOOOOOOOOOOT I SWEAR HE IS SOOOOOOO HOT I CAN MAKE BREAKFAST ON HIM! LIKE A MOVIE I WATCHED ONCE WITH THE GUY CHARLIE FROM 2 AND A HALF MEN. HE WAS ON A MOVIE WERE HE THOT HIS GIRLFRIEND WAS SO HOT HE MADE BREAKFAST ON HER STOMACH. I KNOW HOW GAY, BUT THAT'S WAAAAY BESIDES THE POINT!
NOW ABOUT THE RED CARPET! i took caps off cos i thot it would be easier for you guys to read! so when we were in the limo we were acting like total idiots, i guess cos we were so excited lmbo (laughing my butt off) and we were singing jonas brother songs and all and people were looking at as like WHAT THE HE-- sorry bout taht but they were!! and when we got out the limo i saw kevin ( i couldnt miss his big curly hair!!) then this boy said he saw nick and joe and i was like OMG OMG OMG OMG I AM FREAKING OUT and then i saw joe and and i screamed my head and butt off and then he just ignored me, (which i can understand cos he was SO busy the carpet was purple but still what's the difference right?! anyway i had a great time and hope to see yall soon1
Post a Comment