How much do you know about the history of Labor Day? Here is a little history lesson on Labor Day as we all enjoy this holiday with family and loved ones.
You might need to click on the article to enlarge it for reading.
My! This is very informative and interesting. Thanks for keeping us all informed.. By-the-way, I am spending my afternoon standing in line to try to get tickets to see Joe Biden tomorrow at our clubhouse..
Hey, I didn't know Rob was soooo famous now. Today, Ricky was watching ESPN (what a surprise, right) and the St Thomas HS football game was on, which caught hi attention. The announcer's mentioned that St Thomas was a powerful high school football team and the other annoucer said, yes they are but it's all because they have one on the best strenght and conditioning coahes in the country in Rob Biasoti. Can you believer that shit. Hey Rob, that shit is what Ricky is going to school for, so can you help a brother out here ?
Hey thanks for in education. Now Lori and Rob. That is super cool. I think that he is the only relative I know to be anounced on National television. Go Rob!!!!!
Yes I saw Joe Biden and he was great. He actually talked a lot about Obama. He definetly has me convinced that Obama will be AOK. I had my doubts.. I really wanted Hilary but with Biden on his ticket, I'm in!! Now that McCain has picked his VP, I am SURE he is dumber than Bush...if that is possible.GO Dmocrats!!!
Rob that is so cool! Jen, if I lived closer I would definitely help out in your class. I am going to a Realtor conference in FL. I was hoping for a little excitement with two hurricanes headed that way. Looks like I am missing them both. Oh, well. I have a six hour drive home Saturday and I have to attend a meeting from 8-12 before I leave. The wedding is at 6:30 in Dallas. I just found out Destin is in the Central time zone which means at 12:00 it will be 1:00 hear. This is going to be close. Anyone know a short cut?
12 comments:
My! This is very informative and interesting. Thanks for keeping us all informed.. By-the-way, I am spending my afternoon standing in line to try to get tickets to see Joe Biden tomorrow at our clubhouse..
Now why would Joe Biden go to Century Village? Well I sure hope you get the tickets.
It's funny, Christy called and asked me about Labor Day and I told her I thought it had something to do with the Unions! Go Unions! Golly I'm smart.
Hey, I didn't know Rob was soooo famous now. Today, Ricky was watching ESPN (what a surprise, right) and the St Thomas HS football game was on, which caught hi attention. The announcer's mentioned that St Thomas was a powerful high school football team and the other annoucer said, yes they are but it's all because they have one on the best strenght and conditioning coahes in the country in Rob Biasoti. Can you believer that shit. Hey Rob, that shit is what Ricky is going to school for, so can you help a brother out here ?
rick, that is CRAZY!!!! HOW COOL!! Lori, did you hear this!!!!??
yes we did, and we have played it back many many times. Now we are just waiting for the colleges to call for his services...
Hey thanks for in education. Now Lori and Rob. That is super cool. I think that he is the only relative I know to be anounced on National television. Go Rob!!!!!
So Mom how was Joe Biden's speech today?
Melissa are you going to be in town this weekend? Will you be able to make the engagement party?
Rick what about you? You said you might be able to make it. Would love to see you.
anyone wanna come volunteer in my kinder classroom this week? hahaha!
Yes I saw Joe Biden and he was great. He actually talked a lot about Obama. He definetly has me convinced that Obama will be AOK. I had my doubts.. I really wanted Hilary but with Biden on his ticket, I'm in!! Now that McCain has picked his VP, I am SURE he is dumber than Bush...if that is possible.GO Dmocrats!!!
Democrats
Rob that is so cool!
Jen, if I lived closer I would definitely help out in your class.
I am going to a Realtor conference in FL. I was hoping for a little excitement with two hurricanes headed that way. Looks like I am missing them both. Oh, well. I have a six hour drive home Saturday and I have to attend a meeting from 8-12 before I leave. The wedding is at 6:30 in Dallas. I just found out Destin is in the Central time zone which means at 12:00 it will be 1:00 hear. This is going to be close. Anyone know a short cut?
Post a Comment