Heather I hear you and Brian were swimming with sting rays on your honeymoon. On our way home me and Uncle Gerry drove up the east coast of Florida and stopped for a walk on Cocoa Beach and there were dozens of sting rays all over the beach. Mary, I also have a specail picture here just for you. (lol) Anyways, Heather I am going to send you and Gabby an invitation to join the blog so that you can create posts as well as comment on them. If you click on the contributors name you can sometimes (if people have completed the information) find out more about that contributor. But here is a run down on some of them.
Jen is Rick & Cherie's daughter
GMA17 of course if Grandma
Sailor Mom is Aunt Mary
Melissa is one of Aunt Mary's daughter
Christy is one of Aunt Mary's daughter
Nancy is the Aunt from the UK
Casper is me Aunt Barbara
High Time is HH2 aka Hank
Brittany is Aunt Bridget's daughter - hey Brittany post your email and I will send you an invitation too, along with anyone else you has not received one yet.
The rest I think you can figure out. As you can see all you have to do is ask a question and you will usually get alot of help here. So put your favorite picture or two on the blog from the honeymoon.
11 comments:
It doesn't look like anyone was swimming with the sting rays. It looks like you were walking on the beach and saw them in the water. Actually, it looks more like you were hauling ass up the coast to see how many stamps you could get for your passport!!!!! You'll have to ask Heather about her snorkeling trip. Actually, maybe you should ask Brian....Actually, I'll tell you...She kind of snorkels like what I would picture my MOM shorkeling....Instead of floating like you are supposed to, your head is above water and you are doggy paddling, kicking up all the sand so the 100 other snorkelers behind you can't see anything!!! Not to mention how sexy you look with the mask and snorkel on, but not in the water!!!(sorry HH3..but remember you are my FAVORITE daughter-in-law)...Love you all..
I can't stop laughing at your comment about my sHnorkling. It is so funny hearing you describe it but imagine how ridiculous is is to witness me in action!! I wish he could have videoed that!!!
Happy Mother's Day to all!!!
xoxoxo :)
It really makes me laugh too!! However, if I was one of the people behind you, having all that sand stirred up, I would have been so pissed...But Hank would have been so calm, just enjoying the day, not saying a word!!!
After witnessing that scene, I was really starting to consider that my wife may be autistic.
Hank calm and Linda pissed off - How times have changed.
Ok Lindsa, how can you picture me snirkeling when you know I don't go in water seeper than me. (up to my neck is the limit)..But you explain it very well,,but it sounds more like Brittany in a swimming meet at "Ballentine".. and is B28 Brian? any way a good time was had by all, I believe, and you must have had a great honeymoon!! Happy Mother's Day all you MOMs.
snorkeling.....deeper. I will learn to proof read someday before I publish!!
Yes grandma b-28 is brian. We had a great time on our honeymoon, thank you.
but you made me laugh mom!
Happy Mothers Day everyone!! It's not mothers day over here, it was in March here. I'm trying to scam another day for ME but Pete's not buying it. I'll keep trying though. I'm making him take me to Costco. Yeah!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!
XOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXO
Lindsa. Is that one of my sisters'
Post a Comment