A fruit arrangement that Heather and Brian sent to Linda. I was very lucky to get these pictures before Linda ate the fruit. LOL
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Fruit Arrangement
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A fruit arrangement that Heather and Brian sent to Linda. I was very lucky to get these pictures before Linda ate the fruit. LOL
3 comments:
Wow! That looks good enough to eat!!Yummy..I may have to come over and visit. We certanly would not want any of that beautiful fruit to go to waste.
What a thoughtful gift - seeing how fabulous you have done with your diet. Seems like a perfect gift.
I hear mom eats farts, glad to hear you eat fruit.
Happy mothers day all you special moms.
Thoughtful and tasteful..yum-yum-good!!! Now let's think about this for a minute. If for whatever reason you thought you could eat farts. (just for a split second, of course)..but then found out you were absolutely crazy...Would you tell anyone??? Now I know where Nancy gets it. She actually thought you could CATCH a fart and throw it!! Go figure!! I had a great day. It started out at 6:00am for breakfast with MOM, Mary, John and Hank at Crackel Barrel. Can't go wrong there. Came home and sewed until the fruit arrived. Started eating until Heather and Brian arrived where they brought me more goodies....(Brian has discovered the movie portion of the camera)He now tapes himself dancing for Heather while she's hard ar work. When she get's home, he surprises her with home movies!!! (We got copies) What an awesome day, relaxing, eating and hanging with the people you love...
Post a Comment