Wednesday, May 23, 2007

do you remember kathy kling

http://www.clarion.edu/relations/alumni_news/11_02/11-02c&b.pdf

http://www.clarion.edu/relations/alumni_news/11_02/11-02c&b.pdf

She was my roommate right before I bought the condo in Sunrise, and we worked together at Amex. I googled her and look at her!! She won an emmy!!!

8 comments:

Nancy said...

i couldn't edit the post, there should only be one link, and when you click on it, scroll down to about page 6 or so, look for headline on left that talks about Pugh, Kathy Kling

Nancy said...

where the heck are you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary Lesh said...

How did you find her?

Unknown said...

Christy and I are trying to make plans to come down that weekend Nancy is going down to Florida also. And I asked my mom and of course she wants to go.
So hopefully we will be there.
I am so excited about memorial weekend...b/c it is finally nice out, I have to get a new bathing suit, and I am getting a pedicure (aka lunch break) in 24 minutes. I went to the Yankees game last night...seats were amazing...Derek Jeter was beautiful. We are probably going to get married, since Chase Utley went behind my back and got married (he's from the phillies). Sooo enough of that..
I guess I should do some work, before I leave work for my spa treatment!!!!

Gma17 said...

I'm here but Kathy has been here all week and has really kept me busy!!!I made a bracelet and I am so into beading. One bracelet and I am loving it. Nancy , you would really love it..It is like making book marks(only a little harder).Any way ..That was Kathy Kling??She looks old but I guess that is ok...if she is that succesful. Have you tried e-mailing her??? Well back to beading... Brittany, I just love your stories..

Bridget said...

I want to bead!!!!!! Come up here and help me bead. I need a friend to help start with me. Also I will be there with everyone to go see Gar Ming Wong. Sounds like fun. Driving down memory lane.

CHL said...

I finally went ahead and got a google account so I can blog again. It is amazing how long I have put that off. Nancy that is awesome your friend won an emmy.
I can't wait to go to Florida. I had an interesting encounter a few days ago. I had an employment ad running in the paper last week and I have had tons of response, but my favorite is this:
A girl walks in and I ask her how she is, and her response was ehh... Then she tells me she saw my ad and wants to submit an application. Even though the positions were already filled and she gave me a shitty response to my question I told her I would look over her resume and give her a call to set up an interview. Anyway she tells me she has something to clarify. If I check her references they will not know her as Jessica (listed on the resume) they will know Rob. She is a transexual! Now, she was "athletic" and I definately noticed some stubble, but I thought she was butch and Italian. Of course she comes back in a week later to check on her application and I have to tell her the positions have been filled.

Mary Lesh said...

Christy you should have hired him/her. Think of the stories he/she can tell.