Friday, May 25, 2007

Joey and His Girlfriend




Here are some pictures Bridget sent me of Joey and his girlfriend. I thought I would share them with you all.

6 comments:

Nancy said...

She's really cute, and must be really tall!! Way to go, tall girls rule!!
Ok, now back to the last post. I want to bead too!! Mom, be ready when I get down there!! We are SO going to Michaels!!! And oh my God!! Are a bunch of people gonna come down???!!! Christy, Melissa, Brittany, Bridget, Kathy, Mary???!!! Anyone else??? Yippee!!!! I hope so, fun fun fun!!

Unknown said...

Tall girls do rule....AMEN to that! Christy great news about your google account, we can talk alllll day long now while I am suppossed to be working!

Joey looks enormous!!!! And I am pretty positive I will be in Florida that weekend..yeehaw

Jen said...

joey is a growwwwwn man
ahhh

Jen said...

down where
down when?
thats fine nancy
don't ask "jen"

Nancy said...

Hey everyone, go to my blog to see how we surprised Pete today!! It was awesome!!

Nancy said...

oh sorry Jen, we are going to be in FL but we are stopping by to see you first. We fly in to Raleigh July 21. I have to talk to your dad, but I'm thinking he may be driving us to my friends at the beach....gotta run, will talk later...