Today as we enjoy this day with family and friends, lets remember all those you have fought, those who have lost their lives, and those who are continuing to fight for our freedom, so that we can enjoy beautiful days like today.Happy Memorial Day everyone. I hope you all have a fantastic day.
9 comments:
Well we are just no settling in after the party. We had about 20 people here and had a great time. The funniest part of the day was when Gerry, Jr's friend Ben was using Gerry's belly as a speed bag. That's the little punching bag the boxers use. It was really funny watching him punching at the bag (belly). Guess you had to be there. Hope everyone else had a nice day. Good night.
Oh yeah, Mary made this great peanut butter pie. Ummm Ummm Good.
Hello again!!! I am glad you had a wondeful day!!! Do you have any party pics?? We just hung out here in FL and relaxed. Hope all is well!! :) xoxoxo
O.K. Barb...countdown to vacation. Get to the gym. we are planning to do plenty of hiking..Hank's looking for rental cars this week, and then we need to decide where we are staying the last couple nights...Hope everyone had a great weekend. We had a blast last week with Kathy here...I wish she lived here. I learned how to bead...Crap, another expensive hobby..
Mary and I worked out this morning. Hopefully this is the beginning. I am more than ready for vacation. How is your diet going Linda?
Here is a link to some pictures I took. Maybe Mary will give us a link to her pictures. I don't think anyone really took to many pictures, we were to busy eating and playing.
http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=166802390
So I went to the Hamptons this weekend...I really should have a tv crew with me b/c it would make for great television. We got stranded at the train station in the middle of the woods w/ no car or cell reception and had to start walking with our luggage. Went to eat lunch and Bobby Brown was eating next to us, he was trying to give us advice on life...needless to say it was interesting...lol. Then it ended up we did NOT have a place to stay, so us 3 girls had to dig into our savings and throw major bucks for a little cottage/hut/tippee in the woods. It happened to be next to this ultra-hip lounge/club we were going to. Managed to finagle our way in the lounge & avoid a mile long line...but on our way there we took a shortcut and cut through the back, but the three of us were ferociously attacked by 35 different sprinklers that just so happen to pop up when we walked through. Got soaking wet had to go home and change. I could go on but I am at work......ohhhhhh the memories this weekend will leave
Brittany, you are too much. I agree, you should have a TV crew filming your life. I know that is one show I wouldn't miss. If you call the television stations let them know you already have fans and can assure them of a steady audience.
Brittany, you are a gem...I am sure you could convince some one to give you a reality show..Linda is right..We had a ball this week and we both learned to bead. Fun fun fun! Of course the day Kathy taught us, Linda made a necklace, two bracelets and ear rings while I was still trying to bend that pin to make a hook for an earring. I did finish and loved it!!
Post a Comment