Friday, February 02, 2007

Four Weeks and Counting




Well I got the cast off and got this Aircast boot. Not as stylish as my pretty purple cast but a whole lot more comfortable and the best thing is I can take it off. It has four different areas that you can pump it up for the best most comfortable fit. I can not put any weight on my leg and have to use crutches for two more weeks. Then I can start to walk on my foot in the Aircast. I have a follow-up visit at the doctors on Feb 23. Keep in mind this all started on Jan 4th. Well I will tell you it does not save anytime to stretch while you are on the ladder to reach something instead of getting down and moving it. Lesson finally learned. Well I also posted a picture of my nurse maid. I think he is as much over this as I am but has been incredibly there for me. Oh yeah, I lost an inch in my calf and probably gained a dozen or more in other areas. What a set back. Hope everyone has a great day Super Bowl Sunday - I am sure Bridget will and pray for a clear and sunny day in South Florida.

2 comments:

Mary Lesh said...

Wow, what little feet you have.

Charlie said...

this is the perfect time for disney. i can get you a little cripple pass... i mean, rider assistance card... and we don't have to wait to get on Soarin'. How great would that be?

I love you so much.
charlie